Thread: How to setup yahoo account in htc evo 3d?

How to setup yahoo account in htc evo 3d?

Is there a difficulty with Yahoo? I've been annoying to get my account set up in HTC EVO3D for two days devoid of success. Come to think of a coworker asked me a similar question a week ago, but it was working fine on my htc evo 3d .is there any other method to open yahoo account in htc evo 3d or is there any other setting which I need to do in order to access my yahoo account in htc pro evo 3d. Suggestions are welcome.

Re: How to setup yahoo account in htc evo 3d?

I have troubles too. I have tried a number of dissimilar configuration options that I originate on forums and that claims to lend a hand to Yahoo. I have not acknowledged any of my Yahoo email phone although. There seems to be an application for Android Yahoo, I in my opinion have a preference to immediately drive through the phone's mail application, if probable, and simply make use of that account for a couple of places.

I believe it say htc.smtp.mail.yahoo.com htc.imap.mail.yahoo.com and incoming and outgoing server Remove the HTC at the front of both and the development of work must. You be supposed to check following settings and change if it is not proper. I hope it work after doing this setting.
    Incoming - imap.mail.yahoo.com
    outgoing - smtp.mail.yahoo.com

Not yet and I have my 3VO I've never used a EVO, but I'll take a stab at helping anyway because I can get my Yahoo Mail (via e-K9 on my current phone). These are the settings I have in K9 working for me:
    INCOMING
    IMAP Server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
    Security Type: SSL (always)
    Authentication Type: PLAIN
    Port: 993
    OUTGOING
    SMTP Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
    Security Type: SSL (always)
    Authentication Type: PLAIN
    Port: 465
    Require Sign-In: [yes]

I had yahoo mail application, however, I found myself using a lot of battery power. I dropped it and returned to the email application of values. I tried the settings in this thread. The only changes I completed. Was supposed to remove "htc". Identification sure there are no spaces in front of the "imap" or the words "smtp." I had missing a gap previous to the "imap" (which was actually "_imap the application) and that caused thing not to work. i recheck that all is well.

He tried the over recommendations. Continue to receive the authentication failed .To verify your username and password. When by means of the manual settings, I have nothing that shows or out on the screen. Single IMAP server (which eliminates the "htc.") is to establish the type of security to SSL and the server port is 993.My htc evo 3d has all latest updates and im using it to access my mail account on the screen.