Thread: Viewing 3D images in 2D in HTC EVO 3D

Viewing 3D images in 2D in HTC EVO 3D

Up till now the majority comments have talked about that the 2D/3D switch on the side of the phone switches photo / video capture among 2D and 3D. I worry sometimes not only want to deal with the 3D mode on the screen, and have been waiting for the 2D/3D clasp also switches the show among 2D and 3D. It would be nice to go to "2D only" infrequently. So what do you think about it? Is it a good idea regarding the same?

Re: Viewing 3D images in 2D in HTC EVO 3D

Yet it is not. But all you need is that the content is prearranged in such a technique, means developers can rapidly take benefit of it. The question is, do all we can switch it off by not going into 15 layers of setting every time. It seems that HTC player video bag allows this with one touch of the finger, but this is not necessarily the case with upcoming release. And it think we can see the 3D images in the 2D.

I doubt about this and I'm presumptuous one of the objectives is the main, which is used if you are taking material in 2D. I speculate if the choice is offered to make a 2D version of 3D capture material. I mean to say that this device will look after the conversion and all the other things that need to be under taken will be done by the smart phone itself. So no need to worry about it, because they have also thought something and then made the device.

I will be able to decide the picture to view 2D. There is no cause for one to be leading over the other, since the cameras are the same. However, for the ease of use, HTC may well encode a camera to the default image for 2D. As for compatibility with 3D, this depends on the software that is used in the HTC. That can only hold 2 pictures from side to side software joins two images in their own frameworks stereo.

I am looking forward for the phone; I have interest to see how the scheme grips the storage of 3D image file. If it stores the image in two different format i.e left and right then there will be no big deal in combining it and moving to the desktop. So let’s see what the HTC does to combine the images to make it into the 2D. And will also see how it is going to deal with the videos that are short into the 3D format.

As it works in auto stereoscopic 3D, I guess they would be storing the left and right images independently (this is the normal technique that is being used). I expect we contain a way of viewing the 2D versions of the images, and most highly, be able to save these versions as jpg files. If that were the case, I just want to have all the photos in 3D and why to use the 2D if we have the 3D facilities available.

Even if it need some kind of computer program code, it may change a video file in various videos from 3D to 2D in the left and right would also be unbelievable. I would like to take benefit of the characteristic in 3D all the time if that were the case. And I don’t find much difference between the 720p and 1080p will willingly settle for a 720p video in 3D. Though it has two camera but it has just one sensing so it is nice to use it.