Thread: Sense User Interface 3.0 and HTC EVO 3D

Sense User Interface 3.0 and HTC EVO 3D

As the majority by now knows EVO 3D is creature I mean a phone made no Sense 3.0 platform. HTC had publicized that Sense 3.0 is going to be partial to EVO 3D, Sensation, and Flyer. HTC has failed to publicize that EVO 3D will also comprise of the particular over lay not built-in on any device except for EVO 3D. If not HTC makes a fresh 3D phone does not imagine this to alter anytime in the future. Has any got anything to comment onto it?

Re: Sense User Interface 3.0 and HTC EVO 3D

Hello I have something to tell about this, hope you like it. Sense weather and HTC Watch. I must say that the Sense weather will comprise of the particular 3D effects which you can find on EVO 3D and this will be also to show on suitable 3DTV. And about HTC Watch I would say that it is a pay for each sight streaming movie. I appreciate it will also take in 3D streams and this all will be available on the EVO 3D

Hey let me tell you all that the HTC EVO 3D has start on with the similar skill of most slates that you will find in the market. I would add that HTC EVO 3D is also dissimilar as of Sensation and we can say that it will divide extra of HTC Flyers character. HTC EVO 3D is also made on the capability to relax on a kickstand. And finally I have that HTC EVO 3D has now launched with the landscape mode. Amazing phone really.

Yes the HTC EVO has got the sense which sounds amazing as I would like to go for it. I would say that now all the videos I have seen, the Sense Weather Animations are more full and good to watch but with the sense it is going to be amazing. Means just imagine that you will get 3D in for the popping off the screen which you normally see in the 3d movie. Also I have heard that it is coming in the GSM soon. WOW!

I have heard that HTC EVO is not going to come as the GSM version but now I have heard that it is coming. I am just so amazed regarding it and just want to get my hands on to it. The sense user interface is very lovely and I love to use it. I had my hands on to it as my one of the relatives have it. But now I am going to get my own. I just love the sense and the 3D effects, these effects I saw it on the internet and loved it very much

In most devices, the screen when it is locked is a bit of deceased space. It does not present very useful, HTC has proposed changes to the way in the Sense 3.0. You can rapidly launch your favorite applications directly from the home screen, but you can choose the time to show time, messages, picture and other bits of in order live. HTC likes to be silently brilliants. And this is their motto; we expect to see lots of little extras throughout the operating system 3.0 Sense HTC devices. I just love this and it is great to use it

Sense 3.0 has special qualities which I have not seen anyone talk! Preview of the unit, I believe that unlike the latter, as it moves to stay on course. While the current GPS moving and have to go after the blue course. Persons who favor the Sense over vanilla, we are leaving to have to get a earlier look at vanilla in the future android versions. So currently it is having the latest version and wonderfull sense so I am also looking forward for it.