Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Compare HTC Evo 3D qHD screen with super AMOLED

Portable Devices

Old 26-06-2011

Compare HTC Evo 3D qHD screen with super AMOLED

I'm thinking of getting the HTC 3d Evo which has a QHD screen and high resolution. When I looked at the screen of Samsung S2 Galaxy, which looked very crisp and let me know if there is a winner among the Super AMOLED screen and QHD? Please let me know which is better and why and if the Super AMOLED more is better, at least QHD Crisper is more than the Super AMOLED from Samsung in the epic?

Old 26-06-2011

Re: Compare HTC Evo 3D qHD screen with super AMOLED

qHD and Super AMOLED get better over typical WVGA TFT displays in unusual ways. Super AMOLED screen have the identical pixel resolution, but insignia emerge further rich and vivacious, less swab out, and Super AMOLED displays have enhanced clarity, improved screening angles, and are more visible in straight light. qHD pass on to the pixel resolution (960x540). You may perhaps be proficient to read content more effortlessly on websites without zooming in, things that are zoomed in on will look somewhat pixilated, and video will look brittle.
Old 26-06-2011

I myself dislike AMOLED / Super AMOLED. I do not remember a huge screen TV with the completely wrong system configuration. It seems to be good. I prefer the gaze of my TFT EVO 4G Epic Super AMOLED display. My brotherís phone is Samsung's epic nice colors, but the grainy look of the ruins of the AMOLED screen for me. Now, Super AMOLED plus images I've seen this hitch. I believe the new Samsung phones have that screen looks great.
Old 26-06-2011

I've seen pictures and it seems so different (but photos of a screen are not really going to say much, if anything, about the quality). In my view, there are two options:
1.) The screen is not all that greatly enhanced.
2.) Everyone was so captivated by the definite device that could not give a decent opinion of display quality.
Old 26-06-2011

I'm using the Samsung Smartphone, and I do not identify too much about QHD, but I can state about Super AMOLED screen of my experience. First is super bright. Judge against to any other phone, which is 1.5 ~ 2 times brighter. Never maximum intensity, because it wound eyes looking at the screen. Secondly, the super AMOLED display is clearly visible under straight sunlight exclusive of losing anything serious.
Old 26-06-2011

I totally love Super AMOLED screen. I had my SGI for almost a year now. If I compare it to super AMOLED screen with others, are all cheap to me, regardless of their traits built. Other companies cannot form or duplicate this screen, because they merely do not have the knowledge to do so, and this makes Super AMOLED "unique". I prefer the AMOLED screen on any LCD, no matter the resolution. The viewing angles are much better, the colors with a contrast much more that really pop, and the comeback time is significantly better.
Old 01-07-2011

The AMOLED Super Plus is a great improvement in the Super AMOLED because there is a 50% increase, "dots". This means that the resolution seems elevated than it actually is. Also the battery life is a big problem. Super AMOLED screens have been made to be much supplementary proficient and use less energy and are greatly more vibrant ensign, while using a advanced QHD LCD type display technology. However I think super AMOLED is much better than QHD.
Old 02-07-2011

The AMOLED Super Plus is a great improvement in the Super AMOLED because there is a 50% increase, "dots". This means that the resolution seems elevated than it actually is. Also the battery life is a big problem. Super AMOLED screens have been made to be much supplementary proficient and use less energy and are greatly more vibrant ensign, while using a advanced QHD LCD type display technology. However I think super AMOLED is much better than QHD.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,