Thread: Nintendo 3DS VS EVO 3D

Nintendo 3DS VS EVO 3D

I am unsure that what the EVO3Ds display would seem to be like because I had no suggestion what 3D would be akin to without the glasses. I outline that the 3DS would offer me and proposal of what to anticipate. I must say that it seem to be pretty bad as to me. GameStop had a 3DS on display with street fighter on it. It looked good or I can say really excellent. I expect the EVO3D gaze just like the 3DS or improved. What are the odds that it would look as superior??

Re: Nintendo 3DS VS EVO 3D

I think I could get pleasure from this 3D view a little better. With 3D output EVO MHL will be able to connect to a system like this and the game Splinter Cell 3D through 3D and EVO gaming system. I guess it's a fine thing that the connector on the side of not getting in the way during the game while maintaining EVO 3D as a gaming platform. Well according to sources I've found that is going to look exactly like the 3DS, so I was also disappointed horrible.

I was personally a little disappointed by the display 3DS. The "sweet spot" of the parallax obstruction is extremely narrow; any lateral movement offers dark bands quite easily. Not only that, the sweet spot is at the point where you have to keep the 3DS very close to his face. I found myself struggling to adapt to the dissimilarity among the optical depth (the true depth of the physical screen) and the noticeable depth (due to parallax / stereo separation).

I honestly do not see a high quality display things better for me. These were the definite special effects not be all that good, is not at all about the resolution. Let's see how things go. I had my expectation on the 3DS and finally certain not to get an even after watching the game (ocarina of time could make me change my way). For now I'll keep my 3D glasses hopeless as low as possible, so that can only be caught instead of down.

Higher quality and superior screen and more power. I have the hope that it will have a better presentation and greater sweet spot for viewing. The other obsession I heard is that many are saying the battery last only 3 to 4 hours 3DS. Then I saw that EVO3D arrive with a battery of 1750 mAh come across at the detailed specifications of the same, so the real thing is 3 to 4 hours of battery on a phone is not enough.

No one can say that the 3DS is the same as the HTC, which are entirely dissimilar devices, on one hand the Evo has a 3D camera with a much higher resolution, the camera resolution is upbeat 3DS Stone Age. I'll make my own wits when you see it for real. The 3DS may have a narrow sweet spot, but every review I've read says it works fine, but most reports also suggest that most players off the 3D effect, once the novelty has passed and because that their eyes start to hurt! I cannot see this as a trouble in the 3D Evo, which can only be used for photos and videos, is not obtainable to spend hours and hours doing once.

I have not seen the 3D display of EVO, but I've seen a handful of other 3D screens exclusive of glasses (including a 42 ") recently and they were all (equally) dull. Yes, but a friend had played with 3DS GameStop today. It was a pleasant surprise by the strength of the 3D effect was and how easily I noticed him. I hope that the 3D much more now that the developers use the Evo 3D to its full extent when it comes to games.