Thread: Will HTC EVO 3D get a case with kickstand

Will HTC EVO 3D get a case with kickstand

With the launch of Android Smartphone from HTC, I have purchased its new Evo 3D release. It really made a difficult job for me to choose a phone amongst several other Smartphone’s in market. But finally I have HTC Evo, well I have heard that it has or it is to get a case with kickstand support, but I am confused regarding the same. So please let me know what exactly this case would be used for and also confirm the same whether this Smartphone would get it.

Re: Will HTC EVO 3D get a case with kickstand

So I searched on this search and luckily found that by adding a larger battery and two video cameras to capture 3D rendering of the device too bulky and heavy, so HTC scheduled for this coverage, since its 3D EVO case officer and said if you have a stand. It will be a very broad, which makes you wonder if the phone can be a bit scalded. HTC has assured customers that a case snugly to the body with a foot support for 3D will be available. If history is any indication, there will be a variety of non-kickstand case of options.

This is all I'm happy with regard to the new Evo. Aside from not being able to charge while using the case of foot kick, but it turn out to be very difficult to use the phone while being charged by the charger port is on the side. I believe HTC should consider the design. And redo some specs on it as the replacement of the charging port. In another place and bring it back to the original point and 4G testing before it is not known what other shortcomings of this device may have.

That kick stand is very solid and sturdy. I'm happy with it, even if physically I said. Improved phone usability to the charger. In the portrait, if you are a user of the right hand side is fully accessible right hand, and the charger is in the upper left side so it will not be an issue. But in the landscape that no longer has to fit your hands around the charger port and it will be at the bottom once you turn the phone sideways. I'm totally excited about that.

The main thing I want to note here is that many who think it's a case of HTC and not a case of Sprint. I like the kick stand in the Evo, as I use it at night like a clock during loading, work, listen to music while charging or on the street to see or read the media. I was disappointed to see the kick left foot out on 3 Evo. I really hope they release an exclusive 3D EVO blank, as they did with the 4G, so it could increase the purchase.

One of the problems with the design is published as I understand it, the USB port is located on the left side (which sucks). It seems that this design has the left side on the table, which means it cannot be charged while in standby kick. I love using my Evo foot support at work when I'm listening to music, and I want to be able to upload at the same time. Hopefully, rotate, or a case of third. Or a spring support is an option too, but tries to minimize the number of phone model specific accessories I buy.

I have seen a case of foot support has redesigned the USB port up when using the kickstand, but then the volume control on the bottom, plus some steam I materials shifted clock in this position, while I have used mine all the time, whether to play videos while doing something else. I pre ordered, but this is annoying as I use my foot to support every day. , And it's fantastic. I am increasingly excited about the 3D EVO.