Thread: Is HTC Evo 3D powerful if compared with graphic capabilities of tegra 2 chipsets

Is HTC Evo 3D powerful if compared with graphic capabilities of tegra 2 chipsets

I have several queries about the power and potential regarding HTC Evo and tegra 2 chipset. Being a hardcore gamer, I'm going to buy a high-end Smartphone that can knob any games being put out on the platform. I'm not well-known with Smartphone’s chipsets, but I be acquainted with some games have been developed explicitly for the Tegra platform 2. I wonder if Evo is comparatively strong 3D and / or if we can expect to see some of the Tegra 2 games to be ported to 3D Evo?

Re: Is HTC Evo 3D powerful if compared with graphic capabilities of tegra 2 chipsets

The technology is in modern phones Tegra media power, but because NVidia many of these titles are exclusive. I would like to hope that these video games are transferred to other devices such as the E3D and although SGSII. If programmers or devs continue to make these exclusive games for assured devices if it is the Xperia Smartphone devices like game Tegra power is probably a decrease in the games on Android phones.

Re: Is HTC Evo 3D powerful if compared with graphic capabilities of tegra 2 chipsets

Well, I could envision and accept NVidia chipset devices to acquire the initial snap with an exclusive launch window, which frees all others after a predetermined period of time. But to contradict ports only serves to flat, as I said before, the fragment of the platform as well as developers of depriving the employee gobs of money that rightfully deserve. So I guess that it is somewhat capable of tegra 2 chipset games with quality performance.

I have watched several games that are built to Tegra 2. The 220 adreno alleged for console-quality graphics. Do not gaze directly at the Sensation and 3D Evo quadrant score so near to the ground since it has pixels 35% more thrust vs. SGSII. In other words, you already have a few games work area integrates the 1 GHz single-core, no need to agonize about not being capable to handle the situation. The community is a way to build it work safely, as did the rest of our devices go further than their confines.

I'd bet on the subsequently generation of Adreno dragon and keep up with the Tegra 2. Tegra 2 is believed to be quad-core and GPU will be improved, of way. So I would not say the 3vo would be on par with that, but you might be capable to run a version of the game. All this is assumption I guess, but the technology is advancing rapidly, if you expect to always get a phone that never, because something better is out! Thus let observe the views on it.

The Evo 3D be able to do a lot of good things, particularly games, but may not be the finest. Let me paraphrase a little, with the latest hardware and enjoying the excellence games console by Qualcomm, which should be able to run games pretty well and compete at the highest level with other devices, much superior than I did the EVO with other phones of its generation. You can find lots of issues that face this generation of dual core processors.

I was just wondering about the existing graphically severe games though. I be familiar with there are a few 3D games that are slow, even with an overclock Evo (for the life of me I cannot bear in mind the name; however it is a fantasy multiplayer game over internet I believe). I guess I'm presently saying see some upcoming games that run in the generation of 3D before taking a few judgments about graphics depiction facility that can / will run smoothly in 3D.