Thread: HTC EVO 3D Wasted Potential?

HTC EVO 3D Wasted Potential?

At the first when I heard of a Smartphone having 3D technology I was got very excited, as now I will able to see animation and 3D effects on my cell phone without using any 3D glasses and even I will able to see 3D videos and I am not much concern about gaming on my cell and not going to pay any developer for getting 3D effects on the games, so beside watching Video and pictures on 3D screen of HTC EVO.What else it can be used for? What will be effects of UI updates and have heard also that Modded version also coming to market, will this version also comes soon after the this version? Please update me with this information so that it will be easy for me to making decision for buying my next Smartphone.

Re: HTC EVO 3D Wasted Potential?

I have heard that it has been coming near to end of this year (2011) and when they announce this news than that time UI would not launch with 3D technology and this information is plenty confused by now but on this release I am pretty sure about that, and on this EVO 3D version HTC you will get enough of 3D experience that you will not look further for any much advance version for few months at least.

So as per my knowledge on this 3D technology, the 3D effect are only going to work in landscape mode and while the case of UI portrait around, it will have no modify on the operation in 3D function not even in the case if you are facing some trouble while update to this version, but don’t bother about the 3D experience you are going to have with this release of HTC, as it will be really satisfactory and as per me you can make the decision of buying without any hesitation.

I think people around here is taking too much stress on this 3D technology and if someone don’t want to use 3D in their cell simply disable the setting of 3D effects and use your phone as alike normal cells and even HTC remove the 3D effects facility from their cells than also not much effects on the their product price is gonna happen, so consider this as a gift for HTC user. And you have got 5 mp camera in that, what else anyone want with 199$, it is the best Smartphone till now.

Even I am much bother about the 3D effects which I am going get on this new version HTC, what making this phone so popular right now is it coming out with 3D effects and nothing else, in other function it is same as like the phones, the phone will be much interesting if by now company had launched with 3D applications, and as per news heard from official people, apps for EVO must be available only after this year, so for at least now I am not planning to buy this cell for just enjoying 3D video and pictures on my cell phone.

As I had gathered information on Smartphone 3D and comes to know about different 3D cell available in market, and also I had gone for watching 3D cell of LG and seriously I am very disappointed with those cell, it is totally waste and have no such effect like 3D, so I am expecting same with the his EVO version of HTC and after searching for Samsung, so comes to that they don’t have such technology with them yet, so till now no news on launching the any 3D phone yet from their side.