Thread: Unable to connect bluetooth in HTC sensation

Unable to connect bluetooth in HTC sensation

Some days before I have purchased HTC sensation mobile in which I have android system and my mobile was working fine but suddenly my mobile started giving me some issues with my Bluetooth connection. Now whenever I try to send or receive files from another mobile at that time I am not able to do that. I have tried to fix this issue by trying so many solutions but after that also I get the same problem. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to connect bluetooth in HTC sensation

I think you should try to solve this problem by pairing the device just pair your mobile with other mobile from which you want to send or receive files. If that device already paired then you have to first delete that device from your paired device list and after doing that pair that device again and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not. I think after doing that you will not get this problem again with your mobile.

If you still facing the same problem then I think you have to check that whether you are facing the same problem with any one mobile only or you are having this issue with other mobile also. try to connect your mobile with other mobiles and then check whether same problem is coming or not. if get the same problem then I think there is something wrong with your HTC sensation and you should try to solve the problem by resetting your mobile.

If you want to do reset factory data in your HTC sensation then you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to go to the menu and after that select the setting.
    • Now after doing that select the SD & phone storage option.
    • After that you have to select Factory data reset option and then select the reset option.

(Before you do factory reset you have to make sure that you have backup of your data)

Thank you so much for helping me and giving me all the steps of resetting the HTC sensation mobile. After reading your post I have done factory data reset in my HTC mobile and after that when I tried to connect the mobile with my friend at that time I didn’t get any issue and I was able to transfer all the files comfortably. Your given ideas really worked for me. Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem.