Thread: Micro SDHC card for the HTC Evo 3D

Micro SDHC card for the HTC Evo 3D

Hi, I am planning to have my first smartphone that’s the HTC EVO 3D, I have some doubts regrinding the phone, as Will it come with a micro sd card or I have to buy it new? Because I have heard though many of the websites like they are not offering the memory card, thus I am in doubt. Is there anyone having the same phone as they would surely have the idea, though I am planning to have the 32 GB card for that also, and what is the price of the different cards that is compatible with this phone with various size. And off course which company’s card should I prefer? Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Micro SDHC card for the HTC Evo 3D

See as if you search it on the internet you’ll get lots of card compatible with your mobile, thus I would say you should start searching the internet, because from there you’ll get the exact idea about card and its specification and the price is but off course. And in fact I would recommend you that you should get the sandisk’s card for your mobile, because it is very good and leading brand in the market that offers this kind of products only.

As far as I know the card is included with phone only, you won’t have to buy It again, but yeah the given card would be of lesser capacity so this might make you buy another card, but I would say the card that you’ll get it with the phone is enough for using, as I have the phone from the HTC only and I have bought the 4GB’s card which is actually enough for me, and I think you’ll get the same with your phone.

Yeah I am agree with the above user as you should get SanDisk micro SDHC Card only for your mobile, because it has very good capability to deal with any of the data that you store in it, and off course if you compare it with the other cards, it is stable and store the contents with very ease, and the most importantly the ratio of damaging with compare to other card is too less. And I think you should get the 4GB card, and that you’ll get it approximately 26 US dollars, and the price would be double as the size increases.

I would suggest you that you should buy the card from the internet only, because there you’ll get the more discounts on each of the product, and I would like to suggest you the RIDATA’s card, the major advantage includes Cryptographic Security and Low Power Consumption, and off course the price is also lower than the other one, I am using the same as I can recommend this without any hesitation.