Thread: Does HTC EVO 3D have Gorilla glass?

Does HTC EVO 3D have Gorilla glass?

Even after searching on internet I hadn’t able to locate the exact answer for my question and with my question you guys has been understood by now that what I want to ask from you is whether Gorilla Glass had been build up with HTC EVO 3D, as most of us make rough use of their phone, and even by accidentally use to drop our cell, so as in the market the most efficient safety tools for safety of cell phone is Gorilla glasses and also what kind of technology has been used by 3D or can be say as Parallax. As this is the only question or can say as doubt in my mind about this new launch of HTC, so yours every help will be highly appreciated.

Re: Does HTC EVO 3D have Gorilla glass?

As what I know about gorilla glass it that they are Gimick IMO and I don’t think that company will shift toward another material without having any strong reason for that, as most of the display problem happens when phone use to drop on the corner side and most of the glass of EVO use to get break just because of falling on corner side. And recently you can find out what are the results of Gorilla glasses that has been used on iPhone4, I had gone through problem about gorilla glasses also and saw the complains from iPhone4 users also.

As per my knowledge on HTC, formerly developer haven’t ever use Gorilla glasses on their device and till now there are producing previous version of all HTC Smartphone with S-LCD. And in the case of producing this version with Gorilla glasses, I hadn’t finding any strong reason for that, so don’t listen to rumors going around, till the time it hadn’t declared officially.

It don’t matter at all that HTC is using which glasses for their new release, yeah I have heard many positive feedback for Gorilla glasses, but as In case of breaking issue, so no such commitment has been made by gorilla glasses producer that it will not break even if you drop your cell, but in case of scratches you can say that, it has been consider as best glasses and don’t get scratches on it as early as the other normal cards use to get. As in my view, as gorilla glasses is consider as best glasses and has been produce with better quality than any other Glasses.

First of I want to clear your doubt on S-LCD that it is not a technology it is one of the top brand and in market there are number of LCD technology exist, where might you have watch them normally also even while using your calculator it also consist the LCD and it is of TFT-LCD class and every LCD TV and even monitor also consist them, so yeah I am totally agree with above points that your cell will get damage if drops on the corner side, so no matter what LCD you are using, if you didn’t care than for sure you cell phone will get smash up.

So as per my knowledge S-LCD is PVA and CP/VA technology and as it have their sell just because people consider them of better quality and company as per people Demand use to insert parts in their product. So as per the buzzing I have heard around from friend and over some discussion site HTC EVO at current have more than three suppliers for their glass option and hadn’t be finalize with the exact brand they are going to use in this model, so till the time company itself doesn’t declare about the including the Gorilla glasses, don’t go with buzzing around you and have also heard that Gorilla glass is also there in that three option.