Thread: My Sony PSP doesn’t boot up?

My Sony PSP doesn’t boot up?

I have purchased a Sony PSP since two weeks ago and I am having a problem with the Sony PSP so I want to boot up the Sony PSP. My problem is that I don’t want to be hacked my PSP but then also somebody hacked my PSP and because of this my battery dies and I don’t have any firmware in it. And when I turn on the Sony PSP only a green LED power starts and the screen stays black. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: My Sony PSP doesn’t boot up?

I would like to recommend you that I think that when it is updating or flashing or modding or whatever you are doing to the Sony PSP this will cause a major problem this will hack it or I think that this will downgrade the firmware of the Sony PSP. I think that there will be some problem in the plugging I would like to suggest you that PSP should be plugged into the power source to avoid such problems. I think that this should be the problem in the downgrading of the firmware or the hacking processes. I hope that this will help you

I think that you have to take out the battery and then you have to take the power cable out of the PSP and when you are going to start the cable of the PSP then you have to click the button I don’t know which button but I think that you should press the start button or the one which is next to the start button and then turn the PSP on. If this will work then I think that you will be able to get back the Sony PSP from where you have ended it.

I would like to recommend you that if you want to reboot the PSP I think that you should follow the below steps:
    • Step 1: First of all remove the battery from the PSP slim and then you can access the battery by removing the battery cover on the back of the unit.
    • Step 2: Then you have to put your battery back or insert the battery again properly and then secure the battery cover.
    • Step 3: And then switch on the power by just clicking the right trigger I think so that this will reboot the PSP.

I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are suffering.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

i was not thinking that so many replies will come for the question which i suggested. thankyou for giving me so many repliers and i am hoping that my problem will be solved by this replies. thanks now my problem has been solved for My Sony PSP doesn't boot up. by reading your replies i am thinking that the problem will be solved. and thankyou for giving me the replies in quantity.