Thread: Built in Task Manager in HTC

Built in Task Manager in HTC

I would like to know about the task manager that are built in the HTC, how effective would be they? It has been heard that both the Advanced Task Killer and the Task Killer will bring a great harm. Gingerbread is also having the built in it. So how the both of them will work together? Also I would like to know that, can we turn off the HTC task killer off.

Re: Built in Task Manager in HTC

I don’t think it is a lot to worry about the inbuilt task manager. It would be a great feature that they are proving it. I would like to appreciate that they have something built-in that will help you to monitor all you applications. But I am never concern about this, as I never install too many applications in my phone that will require a special application to monitor the process. Also I have never made any force close to close my application.

I would suggest you that if you are using the Froyo in your phone, then you just uninstall the application of task killer from your phone. If you are worried about the applications that are running in the background of your phone, then don’t get much hesitated as they won’t consume much of your battery life. Once you uninstall the task killer then forget about the battery and just go on using the phone. As the task killer itself will take up little amount of your battery.

If you are worried about the battery life then you can just disable the 3G in your phone. This will surely save up your battery life. I have disabled the 3G when I don’t want, it will allow using as a normal phone. But when I would like to use the internet or do surfing for sometime then I would enable the 3G, this will increase your battery life. But I have even used the task killer and it seems to work great for me. I must say that it the best for the one who knows to use it correctly.

You can do either of the things, you can either control the entire access or you can let the task killer to monitor your processes. But I would say that give the access to task killer to monitor by it. I manage the processes by myself as I don’t have many applications running in the background. So I myself find out the applications that are not useful and then close them separately. I have seen that my battery life gets down if I was using task killer.

Even I was using the task killers in my Droid phone. I found that it is not as much as good. So what I did was whatever application I was having in my phone, I removed them all and then installed it again. Now I feel that I am very much free to use the applications. It was even better than using the task killer. So never try to purchase the task killer if it is provided by any of the company people. But if you have it as a built in feature then you can uninstall it from your phone.