Thread: Ericom AccessNow available for Chromebooks

Ericom AccessNow available for Chromebooks

I have heard that Ericom AccessNow will be available for the chromebook users. So is that true? Is there someone who can confirm this to me? if yes then please do specify the same for me, I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. so reply accordingly on the same. also if possible it will be better oif you can highlight some of the important features of the Ericom AccessNow, that will do the justice for me, so anyone who have got apt information about the subject and wants to answer me out here then please do reply to me. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions.

Re: Ericom AccessNow available for Chromebooks

If you are not aware of the Ericom AccessNow then let me tell you that it is a kind of HTML client providing access to applications and desktops, that run on RDS. So what is the best part in it is that it will allow you to give a better access to the session based applications, that runs on Microsoft Hyper-V. it works mostly with all the browsers here. However the fact is that only the beta version has been come up in the market. Also you can check out the official website of the particular product and hence you will get the necessary information there itself.

Well let me inform you that there are several other features of it and hence let me tell you some of them first of all is there is no problem during the installation. What it does not require is the Java, Flash, Silverlight, ActiveX support for the installation, it gets installed very efficiently and hence no issues there. Also it is not necessary that there should be product versions and separate updates for the different type of clients. A simple HTML5 browser is what it requires to run efficiently in it. that’s what I want to say here. Do look at it and let me know if there is something which I am missing out here.

Ok after reading out all the features of the particular Ericom AccessNow here, I am a bit confused over here as if what it is exactly related to? I mean I saw the word windows there and hence I want to know what is it related to the chrome OS? You only tell me about it? I just want to know as if what benefit will it have for the chrome OS users? Can you all please let me know about it?

See it is a remote desktop application that will give an access to the applications and desktops running on Windows Terminal Services, it works natively with all the browsers. So what benefit will you get is that you will have the remote desktop which was not yet developed for the chrome os plus it is very to install unlike the other remote desktop applications. So you work will get wrapped up much faster and hence it is a good sign for you all. so be patient it is the beta version that has come up, if you try it then do not forget to mention something about the product in their website.

Hey thanks guys for the information. Well I did get a lot of information on the same. so thanks a lot for all kinds of information that you have given here. Well I am excited about its release here. So I will wait for the same and hence by that time I can also have a check about the video and also all the features about it.