Thread: Reset code for Alcatel ot-c550x

Reset code for Alcatel ot-c550x

Hello everyone can you all tell me. what is the reset code for the Alcatel ot-c550x? That’s what I want to ask here, so please do help me out with the suggestions can you all please do let me know about it. so that’s what I want to ask here. So please do help me give some reset code for the Alcatel ot-c550x, since you all must be having a good information on the same. then do let me know about it, as I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. so do reply accordingly on it I am waiting for the necessary output.

Re: Reset code for Alcatel ot-c550x

See In the situations like these the phone is completely blocked and also you will have to enter the code accordingly in it. so what you have to do is let me give you a trick on the same. try using the multibox and then see if that solves the issue or not. So do try that first and also I am giving you the code just try and use it with the moto test card. So here is the code ###765*08#. Do enter it accordingly and your problem will be solved. So do try that and let me know if that is of any use for you.

Well I have a particular code for the reset. So what I am saying is that for the rest you will have to enter the following code that I have given here *#7728*#, do enter it and let me know if that was of any help for you. so that’s what I want to say here. Do work on the suggestion that I have given here, so that is what I am saying here. Do work on it and let me know if that was of any use for you. in case if you have any other doubts on this isuse then please do inform me about the same. I am waiting.

I have got certain codes for the alcatel phones here and this is the list that I have got for you. so that is what I want to say here if you want to know the software version then enter *#4837*#, in case if you want to check the memory staus then enter *#6362*#, also if you want to do continue with the reset operation then enter *#7378*#. So here are some of the codes that I have given here and do work on the same. I hope it proves to be helpful for you in the situations like these.

Can anyone here help me give the engineer mode values for my phone Alcatel ot 880, it seems that I have made some changes here and there and hence I nthe process I ended up losing some sound in the ear piece. So that is what I am saying here. Do let me know the engineer mode value for the same and help me out with the suggestions, please do sort out the issue and let me know if there is som useful code for me here. Please do sort out the issue here.

Yes I have got the necessary code for you make sure that you enter the *#3646633# code and that will be the perfect solution for you in this situation. However I am not so sure whether it is the same engineer mode value for the phone but I am quite sure that there will be no changes after that. So that’s what the solution is there for you. do work on it and let me know if the problem does gets solved or not. That is the perfect suggestion for you in this situation.

Thanks a lot I will definitely have a look at the suggestions that you have given here and hence thanks a ton for the same. so that is what I want to say here. You all did gave me some important suggestions for the problem here and hence I need to thank you a lot for all the efforts that you have out in to solve te issue.