Thread: Hotspot functionality of HTC EVO 3D

Hotspot functionality of HTC EVO 3D

Hello everyone, I had recently purchased an HTC EVO 3D from the native market and having my most awesome time in using it, believe me this Smartphone had got lot of application which any of the existing Smartphone doesn’t develop yet, after have a nice time while using my HTC EVO, I had watch many people use hotspot facility on their HTC phone, so by this I had come to know that even I also can use this function but question arises here is whether this facility is chargeable or I can get it free? Or any other suggestion. Thanks for your every suggestions.

Re: Hotspot functionality of HTC EVO 3D

I am using Hotspot on my another version of HTC, and while at start only I will make you clear with your doubt that using Hotspot on your HTC Evo, as for using and sharing your internet with numerous WI-Fi, you have pay a certain amount for using this service, as I use to pay around 29-30 $, so till I hadn’t heard of getting this service for free. So for using this you have paid a specific amount.

I think it will be pretty fine as they are charging for using Hotspot on mobile device but for using it on you device only you will get charge with $10 and even after that if you desire to share while using Hotspot and want to share it with other device then you have to pay $30 for the same, yeah I know it is little frustrating, that while the Hotspot was release at that time you have not been charge and as the time passes they started building up pay slip and also going on with increment, so yeah for using this facility for different purpose you have to pay different amount.

If you have an HTC EVO, so you had made a perfect choice for your Smartphone and hotspot facility has been available for the user from the time of its release now, at the movement they are charging $20 for per month for transferring data upto 2GB and it allow you to connect and share connection with at least 8 device when you are on LTE and you can connect upto 3 devices when you are using a 3G facility, which prove to very important while you on tour or out the home network and want to connect your laptop or either your tablets.

If you have desire to use Wi-Fi, so try to root your phone while using Z4root like some software, as now rooting is bit easy that it was before, just because of emerging of new software for that, and after that you will allow to use tethering on your device and many application for tethering are free, but yeah now Hotspot facility is chargeable.

As if you have desire to use Hotspot for free, at first of all you have to root your HTC EVO for that and after that have to download android Wi-Fi Tether application and the version it should be “2.0.2-pre 14” and if you have any doubt for selecting the version and you can even search for the supported apps on Google, and now after installing it you will able to connect your HTC EVO with connection while using Wi-Fi and can able connect it with your laptop and the android tethering have the ability to support WEP as you will have secure network and restrict other user to get access to your network.