Thread: Can we view flickr or facebook photos in HTC EVO 3D

Can we view flickr or facebook photos in HTC EVO 3D

Hey guys I have been desperately waiting for the HTC EVO 3D mobile phone, as I am planning to purchase the same for myself whenever it is launching. But before purchasing the mobile, I wanted to clear one of my doubts. I wanted to know whether it is possible to view the photos which I click from the HTC EVO 3D mobile and uploaded on Facebook or Flickr? I am asking this because, as the HTC EVO 3D images will be viewed as 3D pictures by me on my mobile but what will be the situation for others, if they don’t use this particular mobile phone? Please help me solving my query.

Re: Can we view flickr or facebook photos in HTC EVO 3D

I would recommend you to make a visit to the nearest HTC mobile store and get an appropriated answer for this query from the staff working over there. No one other then the HTC staff will be able to reply this question in much more proper way. They will be having the most accurate and the desired answer for your query. I am sure the HTC store will be having pamphlets of this mobile as they want to advertise the most about their latest mobile. So, read on the features and see what they say about what you wish to know.

According to me you should search for the official website of HTC on Internet and visit that website to get more information regarding the mobile phone. You will be getting the most appropriate and accurate answer about the HTC EVO 3D mobile from the official website of HTC. If you are unable to find the required information about the mobile on the website of one particular website, then I would recommend you to visit the official website of HTC of another country. I am asking you to do so,, because the mobile will be available in few countries in the start.

Thank you guys, for posting your quality reply. But unfortunately I was not able to find any information regarding the HTC EVO 3D anywhere. Everyone seems to be blank about this mobile phone. I checked the official websites of HTC, but was not able to get any helpful information there, neither did visit the HTC store helped me get the information which I was searching for. Still thanks for the response. If anyone else is having any more information regarding this issue, then please help.

Now, nobody is sure about any information regarding the HTC EVO 3D mobile phone. No information regarding it is leaked out. It seems to be a complete surprise package to the users. So the best we can do at the moment is to wait for the mobile to launch. But I feel that the mobile must be providing some kind of option to transfer the 3D photos taken by the HTC EVO 3D to another mobile. Some sort of application will be available to convert the 3D image to 2d and vice versa.

As far as I know, the mobile is having the potion to take pictures and videos in 2D as well as 3D. But I am not sure about the 3D image being used as a 2D image. It sounds too tricky to me at the moment. But I would like to make it clear that the picture quality of the 2 MP 3D image will be less the photo clicked by the 5 MP 2D camera of HTC EVO 3D. I am also hoping that HTC provides with an option to output 3D image to 2D format photo. Also the 3D images will be comprising of 2 2D images.

You should probably visit the sites, in your case Faceboor and Flickr and check out whether they give supports to 3D content or not. If they don't the the topic ends here itself, but if they do support, they you will have to find out the requirements for making it possible for you to upload the 3D content. also the main question here is whether these sites will be generating 3D images in the similar pattern as in HTC EVO 3D and will they allow your EVO 3D to detect whether it is a 3D or not?