Thread: what is the Battery life and Battery options in HTC EVO 3D?

what is the Battery life and Battery options in HTC EVO 3D?

I had recently bought new HTC EVO 3D. After using for a month I found that the battery life HTC EVO 3D is too low as per my expectation that was much more due to its dual-core processor. The battery used to work hardly for a day! As I had no other options other than selling off the cell phone. So I returned my HTC EVO 3D and was forced to get iphone4, as that was the only alternative option to for me. But even iphone has a bad battery life so now thinking to change it again.

Re: what is the Battery life and Battery options in HTC EVO 3D?

I have used both the cell phones HTC EVO 3D and iphone 4. But I found more battery life with HTC EVO 3D as compared to iphone 4. In fact I think iphone 4 has the worst battery life as compared to any other cell phones. Iphone has around only 5hours of battery life. Whereas HTC EVO 3D gives about 12hours battery life. You did a mistake my friend by purchasing iphone4 all the functions are good except the battery life.

Hi friends I was planning to get a new HTC EVO 3D, as I have heard many good things about this phone. So, I wanted to know more about this phone, including the batter life with the cell phone. Is this a good cell phone? And does it have a good battery life? If not HTC EVO 3D my second option would be iphone4 as that is the best alternative apart. So please suggest me which cell phone would be the best?

It actually depends on your usage. I have been using a android based Galaxy S phone for my usage as my usage is more, I normally get a battery life of around 5hours but if I use it less I get 12 hours battery life. If you are looking for a cell phone with more battery life you can switch to any android based new cell phones that as a good battery life as compared to iphone4. So, can have a look on the new android models that are available in the market.