Thread: cannot hear voice during call on iphone 3gs

cannot hear voice during call on iphone 3gs

Its been just a month when my dad gifted me all new iphone 3gs, and that was the best gift I had ever got. But from past two days I am having a problem with my iphone. I am not able to hear any voice during calls the opposite person is able to hear my voice but I am not able to hear their voice! I even tried making calls by restarting my iphone but even that didn’t make any difference! Is anyone having similar problem? Kindly help me with your suggestions. Thank you.

Re: cannot hear voice during call on iphone 3gs

Are you having the same problem while calling through other SIM card? As it may be that the problem might be with the SIM card that you are using due to which you are not able to hear voice during calls! So I would like to request you to kindly change your SIM card and try calling with some other SIM card and check if you are able to hear voice during calls or not!

Have you changed any sound settings on your iphone? As if you must have switch your cell on “mute” mode you won’t be able to hear any voice during calls. Kindly check with your voice settings in settings and conform if its on mute mode or not! And incase its turned to mute mode kindly turn it off from mute mode and try making calls and see if you can hear voice or not! Hopefully it should work good luck.

Are you able to hear the voice on loud speaker? Or on a headphones with microphone? And do you get sound while using any multimedia function listening sons or during watching videos? In case you are able to hear voice with all this functions than it might be that your speaker through which were able to hear voice during calls may be not working! And if you find that speaker is not working then kindly visit a service center near you they will help you better.

Hi, Thank you guys for giving your answers. I tried them all the first thing that I tried was to check making a call by inserting another SIM card, but even with the new SIM card it didn’t work. So I tried the other option of checking the voice settings in the settings option I found that all the settings are proper and not turned to mute mode! And yes I am able to hear voice on headphones, loudspeaker and while using other media all has a sound except on the call! Any more suggestions please!