Thread: how to connect nokia c5-03 with jaguar

how to connect nokia c5-03 with jaguar

I had bought a new C5-03. I’m facing the problem when I’m trying to download my phonebook in jaguar. I had gone step by step I reach till where I give the permission to the car to download the phonebook at that step my mobile got disconnected and I then I could find the option which download the phonebook in a car. Before I was using nokia 6300 and its was working fine. I don’t know what may be the cause of the problem does anyone have any sort of solution regarding this issue.

Re: how to connect nokia c5-03 with jaguar

Hello even I was facing the similar issue I had complaint regarding this but there is no response from the help center. I’m trying to connect my nokia C5-03 with a Bluetooth which is in Volvo, before I was able to use my address book with nokia 3600 and even the log list. The nokia had stated that C5-03 supports the Bluetooth protocols. Does anyone know whether nokia have updated software for it or no? please share if there is any solution for it.

I’m having a 07 x-type car which has a car kit with a Bluetooth I have read all the instruction regarding how to connect your phone with car. It automatically download the phonebook after getting connected if not then you have to do this manually and you have to do this when the car engine is off. And when you on it will show phonebook is not ready which will be accessible later on if it not solves your problem then there might be another cause for it.

Don’t know much about the c6-01 but with n95. You can do this by using send v-card which have to be done manually after that, to transfer your phonebook entries you just need to choose the Bluetooth this will download your phonebook from mobile but only for once which will give you an reverse order I mean entry log for z will be one and so. Hope this information will go to help you a lot to solve your problem.

Hello, I had read all the instruction provided by the jaguar according to it you cannot download the phonebook automatically, you have to do this manually you can even get an instruction from the jaguar website. You can download the phonebook by making use of OBEX Push which is a functionality of an Bluetooth for that you need to send a v card sound. You have to repeat this for all the number you want in the car phonebook.

You can’t connect it with all the phones it works only with few mobiles. You can talk on mobile but cant able to download the contacts list from the entire mobile. You can do this manually by turning the car key to ignition and then type ##3#*# and then press a call button then discover the car Bluetooth on your mobile and make it automatically connect so that when you enter in the car it will get connected.

If your phonebook is not getting download automatically then you must follow the few steps given below and you are done with it. for this you need a touch screen keypad on your car using that just enter the following key ##2#*# after that press green to send and then click on end icon on the screen after pairing your mobile with car turn off the ignition of your car for at least 6minutes so that downloading get completed after that switch on the ignition and you are done with it. Make sure your using compatible handsets for doing this.

I had made a connection of mobile with jaguar and managed to download the phonebook on it but I can’t able to find the option as by mistake I had pressed the center key which had formed other set of menu and my another problem is I can’t able to call from the phonebook which is being downloaded in the car and even having the problem in making the call whose is not there in the phonebook which has being downloaded and there is an option for remote sim card which it need 16 digit code but I’m having 4 digit code provided with an car. Please help?