Thread: Want to pair Barcode Scanner with Bluetooth or Port in Iphone

Want to pair Barcode Scanner with Bluetooth or Port in Iphone

I have read in many places the arrival of the functionality of point of sale at the iPhone or iPod touch. I own a small business, where employees use barcode scanners for entering the data fields that emerge on our web pages optimized for mobile. In other words, shoot a bar code and the data emerge at the cursor and a return command is sent. We do not want to have an application written to use the external data gathering devices such as a barcode scanner. Can a bar code scanner is used or not? If so, there is a manufacturer of a port scanner or can be mounted on the Bluetooth radio is used as if they were on the other hand held devices?

Re: Want to pair Barcode Scanner with Bluetooth or Port in Iphone

From everything I've read from the camera as a barcode scanner is not terribly reliable. It seems as if it is a solution for the scans a few days at a time. Our application requires exploration in an environment of inventory. We really need to be able to pair the industry standard Bluetooth Barcode Scanner with an iPhone. The construction of the application working with DB continuation seemed no problem for developers. But there is a heist in pairing the iPhone / iPod Touch is concerned.

I've been looking the same for a while. I just want an external keyboard "wedge"-type scanner, so that the barcode is entered on an iPhone or iPod Touch application that was as plain text. And I just ran into the phone socket. It offers a wide variety of solutions for automatic identification and data capture enable true enterprise mobility. I have no idea how much or what quality is like it is paired with the iPhone via Bluetooth, which seems perfect.

We have a barcode scanner that works with the Bluetooth iPhone, the iPhone and iPod. It is the size of a Zippo lighter as the line is called the KDC. The line of bar code scanners KDC offers durability, strength and flexibility to meet the needs of data collection barcode. The bar code scanner with Bluetooth smaller screen, every single model can be carried naturally KDC in the neck or carry in your pocket. The powerful rechargeable battery gives you a "total change" capacity. Each model in the line of scanners KDC and wirelessly transmits bar code for more than 8 continuous hours.

I'm new here I have some questions, because from new stores and want an easy-mobile for my store. Say we have ATM POS system, but I want my seller of the store can sell the product by using the iPhone. Let's say he / she explores product that customers want to buy, scanning another client and say, ok enough of these I will buy and the seller in our press right or whatever the button on the iPhone and the POS system to accept sale, prints check and if necessary tax bill for the customer.

try barcode 2 sql
    free application which u can find it also at appstore.
    enjoy