Thread: Has anyone used Skech cases for iPhone?

Has anyone used Skech cases for iPhone?

Hi friends I am using iPhone which is a very nice phone and has amazing features. I love this phone very much. You know I got a new cool looking metallic blue skech case for my iPhone at the mall kiosk. It basically look like an incase but has felt within to avoid scratching the back. This case is particularly made of very hard rubber which looks like plastic. It fits perfectly to my iPhone and does not seem to be cheap.

Re: Has anyone used Skech cases for iPhone?

I bought the red metal a nice fit, feel strong, I also like the fact that the bottom is pretty easy to slide the one I bought a simple tension instead of holding the clip on the View tab in the video - such time difference between UK and U.S. styles so you can still connect my iPhone to the monster FM transmitter in my car. I seem to remember it comes with a screensaver too, but I do not use the glass as I prefer the 3G oleophobic.

Yeah even I agree that skech is a wonderful case and better than others as per I have seen. But I have hardly seen anyone using this case. But various designs given to this case are amazing and unique. I suggest everyone to use this case as it is amazing. But aside from extremely minor design differences, that looks exactly like my Seidio Innocase II. Well you can check this out. They are quite similar.

Well, I would rather you go for the iPhone 3G Full Protect Case inspiretech, polycarbonate. This product actually on the sweet spot. Its low profile, but offers good protection. The movement of the iPhone in the case just a little, this is an advantage for me, because I think this is going to redistribute the force of impact if dropped, I have no proof of this, that's just my perception. The color and style are great! And the price cannot be beat! This case is one of his best and cheapest in the market, something hard to find nowadays.

The case fits very well laterally, but the iPhone slides up and down in the case, the case is also fairly thick, so when the phone is at its lowest point, the button's sleep / wake is difficult press, and although the shots of 3.5 mm average size does not seat properly in the headphone jack. OK to load, however. However, the slippage (about 3 mm) is really annoying and looks like a simple design flaw.

I actually bought the case from kiosk N iPlay discuss myself, so two months ago and which provided the back of the cases. So I went back to the house and the seller was very kind to me that the exchange of cases for me a new one. I was so happy - it made my day! I certainly think that the products are not SKECH cheating, because if you go to the Apple store, when you get ripped off. And the range of colors that is unmatched skech Apple. So I suggest you go if you're not happy with your product and detached for some reason - back to the dugout and definitely think it will exchange a new one.