Thread: How to do factory setting for alcatel 0t-606

How to do factory setting for alcatel 0t-606

Hello, I was using alcatel ot-606 from past few months. Now from past few days my mobile get hang up so I’m planning to restore factory setting. I made a bit search in my mobile but dint get a option for factory setting. Can anyone tell me how to do the factory setting in alcatel? I had even search for it on net but dint get any information about it. Anyone knows about it then please share. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Re: How to do factory setting for alcatel 0t-606

Just follow the few step and you are done with it. For this just press left soft key and then select move and see to it that it is checked then confirm the key wether to show or hide. And then access the menu and press show or hide to the main menu list after this select option from menu and choose restore factory setting which will return it to the default menu . If it doesn’t work then try to search some other method to do this.

You can do this thought the hard reset which means make the mobile in such a state that it had just come out from factory based of its functionality. If you do the hard reset all the personal data will be deleted which consist of image, video, application, message you can make a hard reset thought pressed and then long hold of # and the power button of mobile after few seconds black screen will appear which will going to format your phone.

You must only reset your phone if it is not functioning smooth as if it getting switch off and on frequently and this is not a battery fault. Before doing this you must take a back up as information will deleted once it is reset. If you can’t able to do so then you must contact alcatel service center. You will get the service center number and address from the internet. They will surely help you or if it can’t be reset then they will reinstall the firmware or update it.

You can easily make a factory setting by long press of # button and mean while press power button also and after that you will get a prompt stating that all your stored data will be lost click yes to continue. After pressing yes it will format and then when it is done the phone will get restart. Do not use the mobile or perform unnecessary action like removing the battery while formatting as it may corrupt the mobile or unusual functioning of mobile.

If long press of # key do not format your mobile then you may even try this code for reset menu you can use this *#7378*# and to do a factory reset you can use *#3228# which will directly accept the code when the mobile is turn on and start formatting your mobile or you can even use *+#+POWER and then press call key after this it will going to make a hard reset to your mobile. if nothing help you out then do contact the service center they will surely help you out.