Thread: how to check signal strength of HTC Evo 3D / Evo 4G

how to check signal strength of HTC Evo 3D / Evo 4G

I had bought a new HTC evo 3d few months ago. Since then I was facing the single problem. its signal strength is very poor. Does anyone know what may be the cause of the problem or there is some scientific reason behind it that we are not getting the signal strength in HTC evo 3D or is there any conflicting in the signal. I had made a search on internet for long hour but I dint come up with anything. Please help me regarding this.

Re: how to check signal strength of HTC Evo 3D / Evo 4G

You should test your signal strength by placing the phone close to each other but the gap between two should be about 2 inches. Then try to measure the strength by making use of an open signal application. Mostly EVO3D is much similar to EVO4G. Just check the back ground of the application it should be gray for the EVO3D. Now on signal strength press ok this will measure your signal strength and let you know the strength of your mobile signal.

Even I persist with the same issue that has being mention. And I check my signal strength thought the use of that application. I got the information about the result from both the mobile using the same network which almost equal. There is hardly any difference between the EVO3D AND EVO4G and EVO3D is having the strong signal then the EVO4G. if you are measuring the strength then make sure that the latitude and longitude are equal for the same tower for both the mobile.

You can use side by side position of two mobile to test the signal strength. Here only the position is changed so that the radio frequency of the mobile is eliminated. Even in this you will get a stronger signal in the EVO3D the result will be for Evo 3D: -85dBm to -87dBm and for Evo 4G: -91dBm to -101dBm I think so you should complaint about the EVO4G signal strength rather than complaining about the Evo3d SIGNAL STRENGTH.

You can even try this to check the signal strength by keeping the two mobile ten feet away from each other. This will give you the result for Evo 3D is 73dBm to -78dBm and for Evo 4G: -73dBm to -73dBm and even you can try by keeping the mobile ten feet away and changing the position so that can eliminate the radio frequency and again the signal strength is almost same for each other which is for Evo 3D is 73dBm to 73dBm and for Evo 4Gis 73dBm to -78dBm

You can easily check your wifi signal strength which can be measure by making use of open signal application when by connecting both the mobile with the same wifi network in this EVO4g have a signal strength then the EVO3D afterward try to check the .net speed test which show that evo3d is having much better result as compare to other. The evo3d have wifi signal strength of about 20.03 mbps while the evo4g gives an strength wifi signal of about 13.52 mbps