Thread: does throttle problem persist in tablet pc

does throttle problem persist in tablet pc

Hi, I had bought a new x220 tablet two months ago which is i7 touch screen and 160G SSD but it don’t have figure touch. I’m still using it and its working good but it is having an throttle problem in x220 so now I had decided to buy a tablet pc but I’m little bit confused I want to know is tablet pc also having a throttle problem. Please suggest me; I want to buy it as soon as possible. I will be very much thankful to the person who ever help me out.

Re: does throttle problem persist in tablet pc

I had even order a new x220 can you tell me when it will going to arrive as my order date was may18. Your throttle problem is due to SSD. I had check my status and it shows that it’s still in the manufacture when I had call in the company they said I will received by mid of June. My configuration is SSD I5 with figure touch. Whenever I’m calling there they make one or the other reason. Does anyone know who should i complaint about this.

Even I was having the same problem. Trottle problem is due to SSD. You must contact with them through the online chat with their employee. I’m using i7 with multi touch and even it has a figure print and now I’m planning to change its RAM and SSD. Does anyone have change their RAM. I want to know the procedure for it. Please guide me for the same as soon as possible as when I’m trying to contact with the company they are not giving me the response for it.

I was searching for the problem with my x220 and now I’m confirmed that I’m having the throttling problem. I’m using i7 And I have solve the issue you can do this by start running the fur mark and then check hwinfo32 and see how much clock is struck to I think so it might must be 1300mhz and after that try to start intelburntest after that your cpu will decrease its GPU to 800mhz. if you still persist with the problem then contact the Lenovo power manager and ask them to switch the system performance.

Yes even tablet pc is having the throttle problem.im having Fujitsu T3010 its work well but the pc get too much heat and the fan is also making the noise. All this even I’m using the small application like using word and emailing and when I’m playing the game the fan speed throttle to 100% at a time and make a loud noise. Even I had check the task manager when all the running application are closed which shows the cpu usage of 10% but still it’s getting to much heat and loud sound from fan.

Hi, the fan noise is the big issue of T3010 tablet but it’s not much common problem in it as compare to tablet pc. Even the Acer with very much high configuration notebook work very much fine and not a single sound from it but still its get heated even it has coolant. Heating problem is not a big issue but for noise in the fan you should take this issue to the service center and complaint about it. may be they replace the fan. Hope this will help you.