Thread: How to unlock a bootloader on Evo3D?

How to unlock a bootloader on Evo3D?

I was reading comments on Phandroid and someone made the claim that HTC has begun blocking bootloaders. They are all aware of the authority of such claims? So this restraint is located on the capability to customize the device if it is true? If evo htc 3D bootloader can be unlocked or not? There is currently no Android device on the market produced by HTC with a boot manager with a key. Let me know your suggestions.

Re: How to unlock a bootloader on Evo3D?

HTC boot loaders have been blocked for some time - and signed. That's the way it was with the Evo in the launch and the way still is - and it is for other HTC phones, such as displacement and Ray - closed and signed. They are not encrypted, there is evidence that may come to be encrypted, and all this is because ady blog writers feed off each other - a bit of misinformation, and it spread. Any time you return to the school where some children as well as up, teach the rumors of a story, and says to give it, and then compare the outcome of what is taught in the first place. It account’s such as blogs. We have done our best to correct them, but until the writers panic about bootloaders HTC have time to understand the technology, which discounted the facts and opinions as good as yours.

Ok, so I think the general public is having a problem of terminology and a bootloader blocked by it is not a bad thing / bad. Encryption seems to be a matter of concern for those who prefer a device to be customized. Yes, I know how rumors go. That's why I ask is good to have access to the people of knowledge. Later there will be unlocked version or someone will find out how to unlock this version and may be in couple of day there will be unroot solution.

Easily confused, do not worry - I've seen worse confuse me! ROTF! So many buzzwords. I started to get caught in this too, until he caught novox77 - so I'm playing along! Everything a locked + bootloader does is delay signed supporters, usually not long (seems like an eternity when you're waiting for the feat to break. I’m just waiting for unrooting solution so that I can enjoy root at my htc evo 3d .I m eagerly waiting for the solution.

If the boot loader was unlocked, flash ROM can be modified to the correct of the box. So terms are very significant here. A locked boot loader is the normal for most phones shipment. No information here. Bootloader and unlocked is one that has been hacked, as piece of the root. If you ever listen to people talking about bootloaders blocked, almost certainly referring to the encrypted form of the Motorola bootloaders it impossible to unlock them.

Yes, the terminology is the key. My confusion came with the boot loader in the long term. I distinctly remember talking to my old flip phone that is set in a vehicle and that unlocked phones are sold through other channels, but have not linked by means of a boot loader at the occasion. Fast onward to smartphones and I obtain to listen to about bootloaders and put it jointly to lock / unlock it came to the old cell phones. Consequently, I would take for granted we are chatting about the similar lock, with greater functionality, but that could take me to assume incorrectly. It's a phone locked to a specific carrier lock the similar as a boot loader lock or are we chatting about two part locks .I think part of the trouble are the carriers have dissimilar devices. Would have better clarity in this case I bought the phone unlocked for use in a medium that does not sell the device you want, but usually just wait for a device that is a little more desirable to provide for my carrier (or legislation to "fix" the issue).