Thread: Battery connector for Iphone 4.

Battery connector for Iphone 4.

Hello guys I am using Iphone 4 from last two week. And now I am having one huge query regarding it. Can someone tell me something about battery connector? I have it in the damage condition on my Iphone 4. Can someone will tell me the all appropriate pin settings and sequence for it. Basically I am not able to find out that pins are connected to the gold point or not. And what about additional two pins. Please suggest me the settings thank you.

Re: Battery connector for Iphone 4.

As you see the front of the blue point of land and B + points have a point in your track, you can connect the center with two points from these points of gold. Making the bridge connecting these points is not points FL5 and FL7 test and be careful to the point of land in two capacitors are close to them. No matter if it connects not only ignore these two parties, but if the metal can be cut and sold in the right spots. I hope this will help you thank you.

Hi thanks for your quick response. I've been looking for a substitute location for the pin yellow and at the moment I have. It is easier to connect it seems. Cut the cage around the corner and see a small eyelet hole passing through the board. Feeding a small wire through the hole and holding the wire in place so that you can only use a value of a pinhead of liquid glue for connecting cable, nice and clean. I am sure this will help others to solve there issue thank you.

Hello, it’s really nice to hear that your issue is solved. But I am still suffering this issue. I tried with the all possibilities to achieve this but still I did not get any success to crack this issue. Even I tried to search about this on Iphone forum site but still I did not get any solution on their site. Can someone having some additional steps to perform this? I am really waiting to solve this issue. I am out of ideas now. Please help me. All ideas will be grateful thank you.

If you have a wire soldered to the pad at "C", make sure you have continuity between the end of the cable and the position of the condenser at the end of "D". Repeat with "A" and "B" check for any accidental grounding. It took me three tries and I found the glue wire did not employ and I managed to solder just before the end of the capacitors. Please go through it. or even you can find out all these settings on internet. Please go through it thank you.

Do you contain a meter? Attempt to pin 3 on the battery connection and the last part of the capacitor within the blue round. It supposed to be zero. Perform the similar through pin 2 and the additional end of the capacitor within the yellow round. If you obtain a reading of non-resistance, zero, at that moment you will not construct any bridge. And this means that the two center pins are connected very well with the capacitors is only necessary if you cannot use the disks of gold at the back the battery terminal.