Thread: How to save and sort mass emails messages in iPhone

How to save and sort mass emails messages in iPhone

My friend has an Iphone. His Iphone’s looks very pretty. I like it too much. But he asked me a question about this. He wants to save and sort mass emails messages. But I don’t have much idea about the IPhone. I want to know is it same as simple phone or not. He doesn’t want to lose all his messages. So I want to know the suitable solution of this problem. How can he fix this problem? Please response as soon as possible for you.

re: How to save and sort mass emails messages in iPhone

Well, I have read your problem. I got it very well. Then I am telling the solution of this problem. Just you will have to do some steps for this. First of all you will go into inbox then after that you will click the edit. Then you will select the first msg. Then you will press on it. Then you will select the message and click to delete. Then after you will free your finger from the 1st message then it will unmark then after you will delete all or cancel box will seem. Maybe it will give you some help.

I would like to tell some saving measures and the classification of the message. First, is eliminated. After deleting the message, then opens the message and press. You can also delete a message directly to the list of mail messages to make left or right on the message title and then tapping Delete. Or you can click Edit and press [red circle with white minus sign] next to a message. The third option allows you to choose which messages to delete in bulk.

If you are understanding an error message when attempting to delete AOL emails from your iPhone after the 2.3 software update, do this then you will click the Settings then after you will click Mail and then contacts and the after you will click calendars and then after that (aol account) then you will click Advanced and finally you will deleted Messages. By which your all will not be delete. You will choose "Spam" from the catalog. And then you will press Home button. You will do it again the earlier process excluding this time re-choose "Trash" from the catalog. You will click the Home button. You will now be capable to remove your AOL emails from the iPhone again.

The only one technique I established to find all of my emails removed from my iphone was to go into my email account online and remove them from there. When you go back to your email on you iphone update it and they should go away. Just confirm you delete them from all of the folders otherwise you will still have them on your iphone. I think by doing this your all email messages doesn’t delete. So at least once you should do this. I am sure you problem will be fixed.

Re: How to save and sort mass emails messages in iPhone

I definitely look the advantage of being capable to mass choose and delete emails on the iPhone. Unluckily, it is at this time not possible. Yet, if you are physically deleting hundreds of emails a day on your mobile, then something is basically incorrect with your email workflow. By spending a little time in setting up Gmail and or IMAP, you can stop the mass of email from ever clicking your device. So you will have to do some manually setting in Gmail. I hope that your problem will be solved.

Re: How to save and sort mass emails messages in iPhone

Definitely, the iPhone has the capability to remove email; however, no simple choice exists for mass elimination. Apple has determined not to contain this as a choice within the iPhone operating system just now. Unluckily, there is not a simple explanation to this issue. If you are getting sufficient email to want mass deletion, your email workflow is probable very inefficient. In its place of wasting time sorting and removing all this email, you should invest some time in techniques to get better your email management. Here are two dissimilar techniques I would greatly suggest: