Thread: Battery is not working properly in cordless phone

Battery is not working properly in cordless phone

I had a purchased a cordless phone before one year ago. It was working very well till now. Really this phone features are good. I like it too much. But I have a problem with it’s battery. Battery is not working properly. I didn’t get the problem what’s happening with this phone. It is giving good performance whereas it charges fully. So I want to know that will it have to replace the battery or it is fixable? Please tell me the reason as much as possible. It is very necessary for me.

Re: Battery is not working properly in cordless phone

Yes, they will almost certainly give longer talk time than what came in the phone. They usually utilize low charge AAAs to keep the charge down. If you utilize the phone all the time, and charge it frequently, go for good quality 1000mAh rechargeable AAA batteries. If you have the phone away from the charging station for days or weeks at a time, then low personally discharge AAA batteries would be a better choice, as they will not go flat as quick.

The suggestion of 600-750 would be more similar to (do not utilize 400's). The higher the number, the better the storage, that’s why longer talk time (before battery dies middle discussion). The higher rating of the ones you have will obviously take a bit longer to charge, but your charger should know when to prevent pushing the charge in anyway Just keep in mind that if they will not work when flat (discharged). If your phone in under warranty then you should change the battery because battery doesn’t repair. You have only one option which is replacement the battery.

They differ a lot in how long they can go between charges, but I have a Panasonic DECT phone that is outstanding. It can go for a number of days before it wants a charge. Actually it depends on what batteries the phone has, as well as how capable the phone's electronics are. In my opinion I would only think a phone with exchangeable AAA or AA batteries these days, at least you only have to change the batteries once they stop charging correctly. The square Li-ion packs in a few DECT phones charge extra to change than the phone did in the former place.

I want to tell you that further update was understanding the document came with the phone noted that the battery (even with good utilize) is predictable to last no more than one year, and I have had this at least 5 years; tested at Radio hovel and they have one for about usd10.00, so I assume it is worth it to change the battery. So I want to suggest you that you should change the battery. You should purchase the battery from the from phone gallery. Because there you will get the original battery.

I would like to tell you that it is most excellent to get the uppermost capacity present; it will take longer to charge them but well worth the additional usage time gained. I changed the short capacity ones in my Panasonic with higher capability ones, now I do not want to recharge the batteries for well over a week. Batteries will also physically final longer as well as they do not want to be charged as often. Also confirm you get NiMh batteries, not NiCad. But this very important for you that you should check the battery is properly charging or not.

If the unique were NiMH, then changing it with any more NiMH is very well. As you are changing it with advanced capability, it will take longer to find to 'full' and it will take longer for the battery to release. I believe the charger on a cordless phone is on a trickle charge rather than being a elegant charger or timer charge. But I want to specially suggest you that you should go at the service center. And there you should change the battery. It’s my opinion on this matter.