Thread: Need to know about SGP Ultra Optics anti fingerprint film for iPhone

Need to know about SGP Ultra Optics anti fingerprint film for iPhone

Hi all I just need to know about the PPD film optical ultra anti fingerprint that is used for the iPhone. I heard that this is the best screen protector or you can say that the screen saver. The extent to which people have any idea about this and I'm sure that people are using this phone that has used this screen saver. I was thinking of buying this much needed suggestion of someone who is good to buy or go somewhere else.

Re: Need to know about SGP Ultra Optics anti fingerprint film for iPhone

Well even I have also heard about it but I have never tried it before. I think it’s just released in the market. Didn't even know they came out with a new product but I'll try it out. Would this be a matte option or clear like the oleo? Also what’s the difference from all the other ones need to check it out? Well I would prefer not to buy this unless anyone has used it or else you will waste your money.

These things only become more and more confusing. I hope I had the cash; I would like to open a custom shop type gadget, as they have for cars. Pimp my nerd. Bring your iPhone and select one of our 200 slightly different protective films, then select a case and have it installed by a professional. ColorWare parts may have a production at the site behind a glass wall. That is supposedly lighter than the previous PEC shields matte screen.

I have one of these next to your review and I'm excited to see it. It's anti-fingerprint that does not degrade the visualization of the retina at all. I would buy one if I had an iPhone 4. I wonder how this is similar to the ultra-phobic Oil. That was great for a week or two and then started to pick spots as anyone. I'll wait for some reviews before jumping into this case. I prefer you to do the same.

I just received and install this screensaver today and I have to say this has to be the best screen saver yet. I had the ultra-thin PDP oleo phobic and help power, but this beats them all. It also sounds like vinyl when you go across the screen. It's nice and clear without a trace so far, I see how it goes for a couple of days. I also see that there are no bubbles. I will post here my comments about this film and I hope it’s good.

I have got mine too today and made a quick installation. This is an amazing product for those who hate fingerprints. It is certainly not as clear as glass oil or PS, but in the end its fine. A couple of things I noticed right off the bat that I replaced a HD AG PS. The cuts are much more accurate. The headset button and the home are almost exactly the same size as the glass. The cut of the camera is the same as the PS. The feel is unlike any other screen protector I've tried. It is too soft, like AG PS, but maybe a little less sensitivity. It's a tie between the two in terms of fingerprints go. There is no difficulty except you touch your phone after eating greasy fries or something.

It is a good better than the HD AG PS. PS best step with a product that competes with fast or going to kill. Still, if you are a person who has to have the look naked, this will not satisfy. It's good but not as good compared to bare glass. After all that, I do not think that reuse other protector though. I have used many products and this shield is better than everyone because of the orange peel in the majority. I would say the OP and clarity decreased Optics offset each other. After the optical gain due to the anti-fingerprint and a soft touch. I learned to live with the PS because I hated fingerprints. Put this in Optics is like having a new view screen for me.