Thread: Atomic Hybrid Composite Case IP4 for iPhone

Atomic Hybrid Composite Case IP4 for iPhone

Just ask tonight about the new hybrid Atomic. The atomic case is a hybrid composite material made with lightweight billet aluminum 6061. The hybrid case consisting of 4 iPhone is only 15 grams. The case is entirely of precision engineering and CNC machining. The composite part is White or Black 15 different color schemes on the list. Its price is $ 79.99. I think they're in California so I am - They list of FedEx Home Delivery, but they are charging $ 17.83. It should be 1 / 2 that - I emailed them asking for an explanation.

Re: Atomic Hybrid Composite Case IP4 for iPhone

Let me know what they say. I was going to ask until I saw they were charging a lot too. I live in New York, but other shipping companies are charging $ 5 easy, so I wonder why they are charging a lot. As like all companies probably charge a handling fee crazy. It costs $ 08.07 to ship, but $ 9.10 package. So please if anyone knows about free shipping charges then do tell me. Or else I need to pay for it. I hope it’s free.

Delrin really is the only thing in the new cases. And if you actually look at the cost of delrin and some other compounds in the case, which actually cost more to manufacture. I went ahead and bought one of each color. I'll take pictures and comments with hope for the future. I paid for the night so I hope to tomorrow. But you must consider the cost of delrin and cut the material cost is not as easy a piece of aluminum which is why the case is. I've been looking in this case there really a time and price seems right.

Delivery by hand is a little high, but maybe that's something that will change in coming days. You have to understand that when you sell a case and send it USPS main concern, you still have to purchase insurance and delivery verification to gather the needs of PayPal and raises the price to about $ 10 there. I'm only saying, I have sent a lot of cases and none of them cost less than $ 9. So tomorrow on the case report and take lots of pictures and I'll make a comparison with my cousin and ar15 and see how they compare to everyone else.

In fact, within the U.S. Flat rate can be traced priority. It is when you leave the U.S. becomes untraceable. When they reach the delivery receipt at the point that allows them to track the subject. Even though the USPS tracking is unpleasant and sometimes you get the package prior to the USPS says it is even sent, you can say precisely when the package was distributed to the right time. Atomic But I have been so busy trying to get these cases ready to have had difficulty getting back to people who have emailed like me. I see a long time on your site last night and I'm sure you will get the shipping adjustments.In fact, within the U.S. Flat rate can be traced priority. It is when you leave the U.S. becomes untraceable. When they reach the delivery receipt at the point that allows them to track the subject. Even though the USPS tracking is unpleasant and sometimes you get the package prior to the USPS says it is even sent, you can say precisely when the package was distributed to the right time. Atomic But I have been so busy trying to get these cases ready to have had difficulty getting back to people who have emailed like me. I see a long time on your site last night and I'm sure you will get the shipping adjustments.

I just ordered a hybrid case as well. I'm very excited. Did anyone notice the picture at the top of the website of atomic case? One of them was the legend of the silver and very soon. Anyone know what this is all about? This is my message in the very first forum, in any forum. Bad posts some pictures as soon as I get it. I pay $ 13 for Fed Ex Delivery I think. I think we should find out what the silver thing and try a group order for a discount if the fat is hot, of course.

Well, my hybrid at some point should be here is. I have an orange cap, white and gray and black lead and lime and other also. I have much to do this morning and I'm not sure when it will arrive today, but I will make sure that after some pictures and give my initial impressions before the end of the day. The good and the main reason you bought the top brass is because it will go very well with both cases, the lime, but only looked cool as hell in the pictures. Anyway, I'll post up pictures as soon as possible tonight.