Thread: VAIO Laptop freezes and screen goes black

VAIO Laptop freezes and screen goes black

I am facing problem in my Sony Vaio laptop from couple of days. Usually I start my laptop and work on office programs. Then suddenly the screen of my laptop goes black, the thing is that mouse pointer is visible, then after some time the screen comes back but with all applications freeze. Thus application doesn’t respond and the last option I have to try is to restart. So please help me out from this problem by giving necessary solutions.

Re: VAIO Laptop freezes and screen goes black

In my opinion the problem you face is due to display drivers installed on your computer. Devices that are connected to the computer need some driver programs to be setup on your system to function suitably. If accurate drivers are not installed the device does not work correctly. Check the drivers for the display adapter is setup and running appropriately by going to device manager. If there are any warning signs, then you must follow the process of troubleshooting. If the issue persists then update the drivers for display adapters.

Check the application you are using. Applications that are installed on the computer have a lot of files associated with it. If any of the files that are linked with the application is damaged or not in the system, the application won’t function properly and may result in freezing the system. Therefore, I suggest you to uninstall these applications. Delete all files and keys that are associated with the application of the computer and reboot. Reinstall the application and see if the system crashes or not.

The issue of your laptop running widows 7 do not respond to all applications is because a virus attached to your system and thus there are infections in the laptop. Infections that have taken over many of the components of the system since the system does not respond in turn. You must remove the antivirus and restart the system. Now reinstall the antivirus, thus the control will be again returned to this security program and check if the problem is solved or not.

You have to look for the exact cause for this issue by going to safe mode of operating system. So check out the system in safe mode. This is because the safe mode does not have a lot of high end features that will help. This is essential. Get the look you want to perform and work well is required. I hope it's beneficial to you is necessary. In order to check and work as needed may be the freezing would not take place in safe mode and application would run aptly in this mode.

This seems similar due to overheating. Confirm that all vents are patent, and then try to control your temperature a bit. These are all admirable freeware application. I especially like Real Temp and HWMonitor. OCCT is superb for stress tests - if your PC can handle that, can handle anything. You can obtain public services through Google search. Find it and setup, then just look at the temperatures, fan speed, etc.

I am suggesting that you should install Malwarebytes on the computer and perform a virus scan with it. So you can get this meticulous antivirus program from the authorized website. Once you've acquired it, you must setup the equipment and update the newest virus definitions of this application. After competing with the upgrade you should do a virus scan on the computer of yours and see if it is working or not.