Thread: How can I find a list of my IPhone Purchased Apps?

How can I find a list of my IPhone Purchased Apps?

My maternal uncle has given me an IPhone. It is very awesome handset. Everybody praised about it. I use a lot of application on this Iphone. I have reinstalled my computer, and in the new installation, iTunes is totally blank. On first sync. ITunes downloads the apps that are recently installed on my iPhone. But what about all those applications that I have purchased and are not recently installed? So I want to know that how can I find a list of my Iphone purchased application? Basically it is related to ITunes.

Re: How can I find a list of my IPhone Purchased Apps?

I would like to tell you that in iTunes press the key that is your store login (almost certainly your email). First of you will go to the "Store" then after you will go into the menu then there you will visit "View My Account". And finally you can go to 'Purchase History' which lists all your buys. Everything is available in your Iphone. Just only you do some manual steps. Bye the way you can see the about the ITunes. If want to more about the ITunes the manual book which you will be get with your Iphone.

It is too worst. I did not find here back when this question was posted. If iTunes will not be familiar with that it wants to download your applications again, you can call Apple and elaborate that your iTunes not working. They will then manually put every application ever bought in your download get in line. The only warning here is that if you previously had any applications (not already on your device that can be moved back at synchronization) that are no longer exist through the application store (i.e. Apple or the Dev pulled the application, or the Dev stopped paying to license it), then it is not capable to be again downloaded, always (at least not a marked copy through iTunes well).

I would consider that as long as your laptop is certified, you could move the files. I know that with music files you can move them from one computer to another computer as long as both computers are allowed. Keep in mind, you can have up to five computers certified at single time (again, this is for music and videos; I am pretty sure, but not optimistic, that it applies to Applications too). So you can see the Iphone applications through your pc to connect with your iphone. I have told you about the pc maybe it will give you some help.

You can buy PKG Backup in Cydia and use it and it will restore all your jailbroken applications! install PKGBackup then synchronize with iTunes before restore then after restore synchronize with iTunes then go back to Cydia and select PKGBackup, and you will not be paid for it again, install PKGBackup and all applications will be restored, may have to do a little change! What I know about your problem I have told you. Actually PKGBackup is complete software for synchronizing the ITunes. You can find the purchased apps in your Iphone. Just you will have to go into the purchased history. You can follow the 1st post.

The issue is, if you are like me, and downloads lots of free of cost applications; they all find extra into your buy history. Then when you see at it, it is a mile long and you have no thought which ones are good or bad. If they would let me download the whole thing in one blast as a CSV file, I could keep it on my own. If they could update iTunes so that if you did NOT buy something, it asks you before buying it, "yes or no". Occurred to me yesterday, an application I have an idea I bought, I pressed on "download" because I was attempting to synchronize two dissimilar machines (both authenticate) and I stopped up buying an application that I did not need to. If you already bought it, it prompts "Do you need to download this again?" but no certify purchase if you do not own it already.