Thread: Information on different Acer Travelmate C210 models

Information on different Acer Travelmate C210 models

Hello everyone. Guys, I am planning to purchase table PC for myself in coming future. I am looking for Acer tablets. I saw few pictures of Acer C210 series tablet PC, and mostly I would be going for them, as they seem to be within my budget, and also the looks are very attractive. So I wanted to know some more information regarding them. Please guys, help me and give me your quality suggestions and share some more information about different Acer C210 models currently available in the market.

Re: Information on different Acer Travelmate C210 models

I would recommend you to search for the official website of Acer on Internet and visit the official website of Acer in order to get accurate information about the Acer tablet PC which you are looking for. If you are unable to find the information on Acer website of one specific country, then please visit the Acer official site of another country as well. I am asking you to do so, because it might happen that the particular device you searching for in one particular country site of Acer might not be having any information about that, as that particular product has still not released/launched in respective country.

The performance of Acer Travelmate C210 tablet PC is boosted with a new faster and better Intel Core 2 Duo processor. The processor is using the Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology. The C210 tablet is featuring a track which can slide, thus making it easier for user to transform the slate-style tablet to keyboard mode. In order to get a better graphical interface, Acer has included 256MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 graphics card in the C210 tablet PC. Also it is running Windows XP Tablet PC Edition but is capable of working fine with Windows Vista OS as well

The C210 series tablet PC is a powerhouse which supports upto 4 GB of RAM, thus adding up more to increase the performance of the device. It can support upto 160GB of hard drive. The best thing which I liked in it is the LCD screen of the device. Acer C210 has got 12.1 inch XGA TFT LCD screen which supports EMR (electromagnetic resonance) pen-based input. The resolution of the model is 1024 x 768 pixel. It also has one built-in speaker and a built-in microphone. The Intel High Definition Audio support adds up the audio performance of the device. It has 53W 4800 mAh 6-cell Li-ion primary battery pack.

Specifications of Acer Travelmate c213:
    • Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 / 1.66 GHz
    • Chipset type - Mobile Intel 945PM Express
    • Operating System – Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005
    • RAM – 4GB DDR2 SDRAM
    • Hard Disk [GB] - 100 GB
    • Optical Memory Type- DVD±RW (+R two levels) ,
    • Graphic Card - NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 TurboCache 256MB
    • Integrated Modem - yes
    • Integrated Ethernet Adapter - yes
    • Integrated WiFi - 802.11b , 802.11a , 802.11g
    • Weight - 2.4 kg
    • Input Type - Keyboard, digitizer , digital pen

Acer Travelmate C210, C213, C214, C215 tablet PC has got almost similar features. The only difference is with the processor which is running in the devices. Also they vary in the quantity of storage drive, the Ram support and the battery cell installed in them. But the exact specification of these tablet PC is not yet known. So, please visit the nearest Acer Store and get more details from there. The only official link which I came across that gives the technical specification about the Acer Travelmate C210 series models, is here.

Special thanks for the link which you shared with me. It proved to be very helpful. I got a clear view of what the specifications of the Acer Travelmate C210 series tablet PC is. I find the specification to be pretty cool for a tablet PC, especially the support for 4GB RAM and Intel Core 2 Duo processor will help me perform multiple tasks efficiently without fearing that the system will hang and show problems. Also the battery life seems to be pretty decent. All in all I love the device.