Thread: Nokia 3510i Restriction code

Nokia 3510i Restriction code

I have the Nokia 3510i phone. Last night I was just changing the SIM card of my phone and the new SIM was not getting recognized. So I tried to change to my previous SIM again. As I inserted that back to the phone and switched that on then it shows me the message to enter the Restriction code. I don’t know that what is this restriction code and what should I enter to make that phone unlock. If someone is having any idea about this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to each reply.

Re: Nokia 3510i Restriction code

If your Nokia mobile phone shows the Phone Restricted through an Undo choice and choosing the Undo shows you the Enter Restriction Code error then your Nokia mobile phone is Network Locked. This indicates your Nokia mobile phone has been controlled for exercise on one definite network and a Restriction Code otherwise Unlock Code should be entered previous to the phone can be used through another networks.

The superior news is that you will be able to eliminate the irritating 'Phone Restricted' as well as 'Enter Restriction Code' errors easily through unlocking the phone by means of a Nokia restriction code as of Unlocks. You can make a restriction code intended for earlier Nokia mobile phone. Just contact the Nokia and they will provide you that code and that will resolve the problem for you.

Unlock code for Nokia need both the phone's IMEI number and operator code. Calculator code is accessible for download in a series of on the website. The IMEI number is given in the documentation, but the code of the mobile operator is not a virgin and has not been able to find on the web due to Virgin Mobile Virtual to be a provider of mobile services. But for Nokia, you can simply press the code *#06# and that will show you the IMEI number for your phone.

If after entering the code to display the IMEI number you're only getting question marks then there is something seriously wrong. Who repaired the phone? If it was an engineer at Nokia, will then have to return to the person who worked on the Nokia phone and 2 year warranty is no longer valid. Last resort would be to talk with them and see what they could do but they would cost that could exceed the value of the phone.

Such things can happen when a bad firmware update has been done on the phone, eg when updating a phone firmware must backup file before updating PM and then if something goes wrong file PM can be restored. So it seems that the person who repaired the phone firmware has been updated. I would like to leave the problem as soon as possible.