Thread: How do we fast forward and rewind the song and podcast the song on iphone ?

How do we fast forward and rewind the song and podcast the song on iphone ?

I have a Ipod and the Iphone too, but if I say about the Ipod it is too easy to fast forward the songs and in fact pod casting is also easy. But in the Iphone I am not getting what is it actually, and how to use this functions, actually I know how to fast forward and rewind the songs but in the Iphone it is too awful as we can’t determine to how much we reach after doing that, and it is too slow also. Ok forget about this, let me know how can we podcast the songs?

re: How do we fast forward and rewind the song and podcast the song on iphone ?

Yeah I know this is too painful in the Iphone as whenever we fast forward or rewind the songs or any other media content it’s difficult to determine actually till where we reached, and off course this is slow too, thus I would say you should try to use some another player for doing the same, I do it the same way only, and you can get too many third party application from the internet and then you can simply download it to the phone and then use it.

As far as I know the iTunes Store place thousands of free of charge podcast at your fingertips, iTunes offer you by stretchy alternative for taking pleasure through your podcast, For immediate satisfaction, you can rivulet podcast straight in the iTunes Store by double-clicking on an episode, or simply you can download it from the websites also, you for enjoying that you just need to transfer those files to that folder, and then you can access it from the phone only.

If haven’t mentioned in the problem even though it seems like you are newbie for the iphone, but really I would say you should use the podcast feature given by the Iphone I would like to tell you some of the important feature that you can have with it, you can watch the videos the way you want, I mean to say there are too many option for customization, after that you can save it at the same moment also, or later also, no need to worry about the content as this as easy to find the pizza store in the city. and if suppose you are not getting anything you can simply visit their official apple website, they have very good explanation for the starting.

Re: How do we fast forward and rewind the song and podcast the song on iphone ?

let me tell you that you have to subscribe first See I mean to say as the above user mentioned that you can seen the episodes, while a podcast end playing, iTunes does not play the subsequently next episode by default, you need to have playlist for that. and that you can make online by subscribing to this service. And there are too many other options like you can simply keep it forever or use it for a day only, for that you have to make some settings in the ITunes to do that, but I would suggest you that you should at least try to do that.