Thread: How to fix the stuck pixel in iPhone ?

How to fix the stuck pixel in iPhone ?

Has any have the same problem as mentioned in the title, as I have the iphone which has a stuck pixel that I want to fix that problem but not getting how can I do that as I have search it on the internet but doesn’t find any proper replies for these, in fact I have visited apple’s official websites and forums also but didn’t get any solution, in fact I am not getting whether the problem Is regarding the hardware or because of the software, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to fix the stuck pixel in iPhone ?

Yeah exactly you got the right thing I would say, I mean to say there might be so many problems regarding the hardware and the software also, thus I would suggest you that first of all if you start figuring you should start from the software that’s it has, in other words I would say you should try to flash your phone for the same, and install the latest firmware in your mobile, this will fix all the corrupted files that causes this problem.

Even after installing the new firmware if you are getting the error, I would say this might be some problem in the hardware only, I mean to say it might be possible that the screen actually damaged hence you are getting this problem, so you can simply resolved this you if you change the screen, but I would say before installing the other screen you should test the one that you have, whether it is working perfectly or not, because if the problem would be minor than you can simply repair it rather than buying the new one.

I would say if you got that the problem is in the screen only, I would say if you don’t have the proper idea about its assembly, you should visit the support center for that or you’ll not get the better solution, and if suppose you do it on your own and by mistakenly you done something wrong, then it would be very dangerous, I mean to say it may damage your mobiles internal circuit also. So support center would be the best option, as they will charge some amount, you’ll get the problem solved for sure.

I would also recommend you the same as rather than repairing the screen, replacement would be the best option. And for that either you can visit the nearer technician or the support center as the above user mentioned, and off course no need to justify which one would be better, in fact whenever I got some problem in my iphone I tend to visit the support center only, because they always gives me the best solution.