Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to unlock nokia2320

Portable Devices

Old 24-06-2011

How to unlock nokia2320

Hey guys i am using nokia 2320 since 3 months and it was an awesome experince of using this mobile.it is an awesome mobile device i ever seen , yesterday my nokia 2320 is locked so anyone know the procedure to unlock the phone please give the suggestion,need suggestion.thank you

Old 24-06-2011

Re: How to unlock nokia2320

I suggest you the stepwise procedure to unlock nokia 2320 as follows:
i) first write your 2320's IMEI no.
ii)If you want to see this no. dial *#06#
iii)Then call your service provider and tell your IMEI no.to him and ask for the unlock code.
iv)After that your code will be send to your email address.
v)Then remove the battery after that remove your sim card and leave sim holder empty.
vi)Then turn on your phone on while plugged into outlet power or replace the battery enter your unlock code and hit enter and you will be informed when your 2320 is clear for new service.
vii)After that activate your new service after that turn off your phone then remove the battery and place new Sim card into it's holder after that your new service will be activate and your phone will be activated.
Old 24-06-2011

I refer you the following steps to to unlock the Nokia 2320 is as follows:
i)start your phone.
ii)Then dial *#06#.
iii)After that your Mobiles IMEI NO.is displayed.
iv)Give the IMEI no.to your service provider.
V)Then service provider will give you the unlock code.
vi)Afte that put that no. to unlock the phone after entering a no.pree ok then restart the phone again and you phone will be restarted.
Old 24-06-2011

I Recommend you the stepwise procedure to unlock nokia 2320 as follows:
iii)Then call your service provider and tell your IMEI no.to him and ask for the unlock code.
v)Then remove the battery after that remove your sim card and leave sim holder empty.
vi)Then turn on your phone on while plugged into outlet power or replace the battery enter your unlock code and hit enter and you will be informed when your 2320 is clear for new service.
vii)After that activate your new service after that turn off your phone then remove the battery and place new Sim card into it's holder after that your new service will be activate and your phone will be activated.
Old 24-06-2011

I Insist you the stepwise procedure to unlock nokia 2320 as follows:
Old 24-06-2011

I Prefer you the stepwise procedure to unlock nokia 2320 as follows:

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,