Thread: Security code is missing in Nokia 8850

Security code is missing in Nokia 8850

For my last birthday my dad gifted me a Nokia mobile and the mobile I got is Nokia 8850. And I was very happy of getting the mobile and my IMEI number is 964984/65/8794518/0 and please can anyone find me the master code of the 10 digit my phone is not working. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and the precious time. Please help me.

Re: Security code is missing in Nokia 8850

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should use a software known as ZTE Unlock Code. Then I think that you should use this software and then write the IMEI code in the software in the one which is using. And then write the other code which is under the battery and on the box. And do not match the phone. I think that the software you are using is the important software. If you don’t know the IMEI number then enter this number *#06# and get the IMEI number. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should get the ZTE instance unlocking model. It cost only the 10$ after you open the ZTE instance they will ask you the IMEI number and then what is your model number and your email ID and then the reseller email ID I don’t think so that it is important but the IMEI number is important. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem. This site is like the Chinese website.

I would like to recommend you that you should go to the unlocking site of the Nokia this site provide the entire mobile locking code in this you should have the IMEI number option you have to fill the option by the correct IMEI number. And I think that they will ask you to Network option in which you have to fill the option by looking the location. And then there is a GID1. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the suggestions and the questions the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that there is other way to crack the code with the computer with the data cable of the Nokia 8850. I think so software can crack this code. So I think that you should go to the nearest mobile repairing store and then tell him the problem that is happening. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.