Thread: Unable to set iOS 5 wallpapers?

Unable to set iOS 5 wallpapers?

I would like to recommend you that recently I have purchased a iPhone and it has iOS 5 pre-installed in it. So I want suggestions from you I have a problem in my iPhone or in my iOS is that I am unable to set the iOS wallpapers on the screen of the iPhone. So can anyone tell me that how to set the wallpapers of the iPhone. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me so many suggestions.

Re: Unable to set iOS 5 wallpapers?

I would like to recommend you that you should SSH into the device. And after that you have to go into the ‘Systems and then click on the Library and then go into the Core Services and from there go into the SpringBoard.app. And then locate the file from the “BulletinListLinen”. And then back it up and then look for the picture which has the dimensions as 320 x 400. And then rename the file as bulletinlistlinen. And then respring.

I would like to recommend you that you should reinstall the iOS 5 again I think that it must be corrupted and I think that you should download the world’s most advanced operating system is the iOS 5 and then download the iOS 5 from the authorizes site of the apple. I think so that after the update of the iOS 5 you will get the new features that will let you do even more with the iPhone, iPad, or the iPhone. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I recently enabled the wallpapers on the iOS 4. In this iOS it works so badly so I think in iOS 5 how it will work. It lags when we start the application of the UI transitions when we are entering in the applications. I think so that the animation wallpapers will lag in the scenario and it’s good and awful. And when we are swiping the hope screen full of icons was so bad that I can suggest so I think that the iOS 5 will be so leggy.

I would like to recommend you that you can’t set the default wallpapers available in iOS 5 because when it appears the screen turns white. I think that you should customize the switch on the side of the iPad it is used to lock the screen locations and the volume. Just you have to switch to the settings and then toggle between the options. I hope that by doing this you will be able to solve the problem but you can’t do this.

While I was surfing on the internet I suddenly occurred to the question and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that every time when I try to put the wallpaper it appears white. And I think that you can’t set the wallpapers on the iOS 5 in iPhone 3G. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem and you should be able to understand the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.