Thread: Suitable speaker dock for iPhone 3g

Suitable speaker dock for iPhone 3g

I have purchased an iPhone 3G of an apple company and I am very happy in purchasing the iPhone because it has many features in the iPhone. I want some of the suggestions from the people who are using the speaker docks of iPhone 3G. I am hoping the best speaker docks for the iPhone 3G please help me in purchasing the best docks iPhone 3G. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Suitable speaker dock for iPhone 3g

I would like to recommend you that you should use the JBL on the stage IIIP it is small in size and it charges the iPhone also. In this case the sound is good but the bass is not very well sounds very well but as you know it is very small in size. The iPhone is a static but it work as a dock as well as it work as a speaker it is the combination of dock and the speaker. And the JBL on stage which I am having is not at all static. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I have looked for a number of speakers but the one which I borrowed from my friend is great. And when I attached to my iPhone 3G it worked well. The reason it worked well is that the speakers which I borrowed are insulated from the phone signal, so in this case there is no static in this case signal. I hope that you are able to understand the suggestions which I have mentioned here.

I would like to mention here that I am using the iPhone dock separator for more than a month and I am very happy for purchasing the dock separator. I think that the dock separator is compatible with all the iPhone generation and it is having a great look and design also. And I would like to suggest you that if you want the dock speaker which has a less amount then I think that you should take a look at the Philips speaker dock. I know that they are very nice but they are not so expensive. I hope that you have solved the problem.

I would like to recommend you that you should use the apple iPhone 3G dock. I think so that in this case you don’t have to reach behind the computer to plug in just connect the dock to the computer with the USB cable that came with the iPhone 3G and then place it to charge the battery. You can use the iPhone 3G dock to get easy access to the audio line port for connecting the powered speakers. I hope that this has solved the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that you should take the JBL on stage IIIP and then think or realize that it is not using the data transfer functions. This problem I solved it by just connecting the mini-b connector on the motherboard in my CPU. And after I connected the mini-b connector it is now working so well even when the speaker is OFF.