Thread: iPhone 3G Composite AV cable giving no video

iPhone 3G Composite AV cable giving no video

Hello, last week I bought new iPhone 3G device and now something wrong happen in this portable device. When I try to use a third party AV Cable with the iphone 3G devices then not any video will play on this. This AV cable contains headphone jack. Three other parts of the cable will be connect to the TV this three parts are red, yellow, and white. This connection provides audio, but no picture appears on the screen. Any advice to solve this trouble would be thanks.

Re: iPhone 3G Composite AV cable giving no video

I also faced the same trouble in the updated iPhone. I did the update iPhone to Software Version 2.0. The other things in this iPhone will works correctly but when I try to connect this AV cable to Iphone then no video. Then I read several article and I found that correct solution. For solving this problem, in the settings menu special option is present. Then I go to that menu and locate the turn on TV option. Then I set this option to on. This will work and problem completely solved.

i know the real problem behind this issue. I think the setting of the iPhone would be change by the unauthorized or unknown person. Hence this type of connectivity setting problem arrived in the iphone. Then I think the reset iPhone is the best way to solve this type of problem. If we did this hard reset in the iPhone then it will sets the correct default setting which will help to remove the setting changes problem. Then try this & solve problem.

In this type of problem most of the time setting problems is basic reason. First I suggest you to reset this setting of the iPhone and then try this task. It might be solving your problem. The other way is to be just you have necessary to enable tv-out option of this iPhone. If the connected useful cable is to be original then it will work fine. Before doing any complicated task I think it may be possible that the cable is faulty. Then do this testing and setting task. This will solve your problem.

Sorry but I haven’t found this type of option in this setting menu. This is may be because the iPhone is not to be Apple. I also faced the same trouble and that time, when I check this option, there is NO Option TV-SUPPORT present in this setting menu. Then I contact the support staff of the iPhone and the expert person of this staff help me to solve this problem. I think you also need such kind of guidance. They will provide you correct information.

you need to install special program for solving this problem. There is a program present on Cydia. You need to search this program over this Cydia. This will be really effective and it helps to solve such kind of troubles. Then you need to try installing one of suitable programs on Cydia. This program maybe works correctly. This would be possible that it completely remove such kind of problems. Then use it and solve the problem.