Thread: Can I connect my iPhone 4 to with TV via RCA cable?

Can I connect my iPhone 4 to with TV via RCA cable?

I am having my iPhone 4 with iOS4. I just want to know that can I connect my iPhone 4 with TV via RCA cables. I have tried it with the iOS3 and it doesn’t seem working in that. I have heard that many of them are connecting there iPhone 4 with the TV. So I would like know if I could also connect it with the TV with the RCA cables. I would really like to connect it to TV as I want to watch many of the movies that are there in my iPhone. So please help me out to solve this.

Re: Can I connect my iPhone 4 to with TV via RCA cable?

I am using the same iPhone 4 which I brought last month. As I was very much happy with the features that it provide. I heard from one of my friend that we can connect our iPhone to TV with the AV cables. So I thought that it would be really great if I would connect it with my TV. So I brought the RCA component from online and tried to connect it with my TV. I found that it was very easy to install and use. I am very much happy about this.

It is a very interesting to connect the iPhone with the home TV. As I wanted to connect it, I brought the Rocketfish component cable for it. I connected it with my TV and it looks great. Now I am able to watch all the movies and videos that were there in my iPhone through the TV to experience it in the bigger screen. I am having many of the movies in the blu-ray format, so it looks great to watch it in the TV screen.

Yes you can connect your iPhone with your TV using the RCA cables, which allows watching the TV shows, Podcast shows and many other videos through your TV. All you need is the Component adapters. You can buy them online or if it is possible then you can get it from the apple store. Once you get those component cables just connect the USB end of the cable to the phone and the RCA cable end to the TV. This works great.

Yes even I have heard that you can connect your iPhone with the TV. But I have also heard that it only works with the cables that are provided by the Apple. As you cannot use the third party cables, which will never work. Even I am wishing to get one of the cable, so is it necessary that I should buy the cable component only from the Apple store and from anywhere else? I have heard that it will just cost me around $10 to $20.

Once you get the cable you will find that one end of the component will be going inside the docking port and the other end has three pins which will get into the TV, two for audio and one for video. So once you see these three components, use the dock connector to plug it into the iPhone. And then the there will be another cable that has the USB connection at one end and three pin at the another end. Once you connect these cables, you can select the channel’s that are related to TV.