Thread: Unable to connect iPhone 4 with Macbook Pro via Bluetooth

Unable to connect iPhone 4 with Macbook Pro via Bluetooth

I am having my iPhone 4, I want to connect it with my Macbook Pro via Bluetooth. So I went into the Settings of my phone and then going on to the General and then Bluetooth and then turned ON the Bluetooth. Both the devices are detectable. In my Macbook I am able to see my iPhone listed, but it don’t seems to be connected. The loading symbol just keeps on spinning continuously and trying to connect it again and again. Can anyone help me to connect the iphone 4 with the Macbook Pro via Bluetooth?

Re: Unable to connect iPhone 4 with Macbook Pro via Bluetooth

What you are saying is that, you are trying to connect the iphone with the Macbook Pro. It seems that your are getting detected but unable to get the connections. So it seems that it might be taking some more time to get it connected. So wait for few minutes and then see whether you are able to connect or not. If you are still unable to connect it then try disconnecting it and then connect it once again. It might be some time problem with your connection.

I have seen that iOS has limited connections with the Bluetooth like headphones, keyboard or headsets etc. Even I have tried connecting it with my computer, but I was not getting any success. I am almost sure that it will not connect with your computer. Also I don’t think that it will synchronize with your iPhone with computer over Bluetooth. Even if you can but you won’t be able to do it without the Jail Break of your iPhone.

I have tried these lots of time and I have seen that it is not possible if you are using the iOS. It is only possible that it will only allow you to get the pictures transfer. Or else you can synchronize it with the USB connection. Once if you try to Jailbreak your iPhone then it is possible for you to get Macbook connected via Bluetooth. So if you have not done the Jailbreak, then try to Jailbreak and the try to connect it.

I am having my iPod touch and iPhone, I have tried to connect it with the Macbook. It just connected for a second or so and then got disconnected. Via Bluetooth I have connected it with Macbook. If from my settings option and then select on the General option and select the Network, and then select the Internet Tethering to make it ON. After doing the settings, I need you will be needed to go in the icon of Bluetooth from the Macbook and then in my iPhone and then connect to the Network.

It seems that there must be a connection problem with your network. If you are having a hi-speed data plan with your network provider then you must be able to connect it faster. Also keep in mind that you need to Jailbreak your iPhone in order to connect it to the Macbook via Bluetooth as only some device can be connected with the iOS. Also you have to connect it for the tethering purpose and also you need to subscribe it with your network provider.