Thread: iTunes forcing me to synchronize all my iPhone applications

iTunes forcing me to synchronize all my iPhone applications

My dad gifted me an iPhone on my birthday on 21st May and I am very happy for gifting the iPhone it has many cool features in the iPhone. But when I attached it to the computer it takes more time to synchronous the iPhone application to the computer or the PC I am using. I don’t want to keep any iPhone application saved in my personal computer. So in this case I want to unchecked the sync application box in the iTunes. But when I am going to do this pop up message displays that “Are you sure you do not want to synchronous the application”? And all applications and the data from the iPhone will be removed. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: iTunes forcing me to synchronize all my iPhone applications

I would like to recommend you that the iTunes forcing me to synchronize all my iPhone applications because in this case if you want to restore the iPhone you will need to have a backup of an iPhone in the computer you are having. I think that it is asking because it will have a ready application to be installed in the computer. But in this case you have to just synchronize the iPhone overnight if it is going to take so much time to synchronization. I hope that by doing this suggestions it will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you must add some of the applications to the iTunes on the iPhone that you are using. And then see if that will somehow force iTunes to synchronize the missing applications. I think that if this doesn’t work than you have to manually add the missing application to the iPhone and then see in the status bar if the iTunes is removing the application or not. And I think that then the authorized trick will fix the solution.

I would like to recommend you that thanks for giving me the replies but I have another question is that my iTunes is removing the application from the iPhone when it is synchronizing? And I have understood the problem of why the iTunes its forcing me to synchronize the application because when for some reason the iPhone has lost the application then it will be safe to install the application from the computer itself. So now please help me in solving the problem of iTunes are removing the application from the iPhone when it is synchronizing? Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

For the second question I would like to recommend you that have you tried to transfer or purchase the file from the iPhone before you are going to synchronize the iPhone. I think so that you have to do this thing when you are buying the application from the application store itself. Otherwise it deletes the application which is present on the computer itself. I am also having the iPhone but I hate the iTunes because it is every time asking the synchronize button. I hope that this will help you to save the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I suddenly saw the questions and the solutions given to you the solutions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that you should deauthorize the computer and then try to reauthorize the computer to get the music and the application to synchronize the applications. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem and I think that this solution will help you to understand the problem also.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.