Thread: Memory full error while connecting Nokia E72 via USB

Memory full error while connecting Nokia E72 via USB

Hello friends i have purchased Nokia E72 before some days and I like this mobile as it has all the useful features which I needed. I normally use to connect my mobile with my laptop via USB and transfer all the files which I want. Suddenly from last some days I am not able to connect my Nokia E72 with my laptop and whenever I try to connect at that time I get full memory error. I have tried to fix this issue in so many ways but I didn’t get any help. Please help me with this.

Re: Memory full error while connecting Nokia E72 via USB

I have gone through your post and I think you have to first check that whether your phone memory is not full. If possible try to move all the files from your phone memory to memory card and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. you have to also delete all the unnecessary applications from your Nokia E72 by using application manager and after that check whether you are able to connect with your laptop or not.

I think you should try to solve your problem by wiping your phone memory and your memory card also. first of all take the backup of all your data in your laptop or computer by using Card reader and after that move your all the important files which saved in your phone memory to your memory card so that you can also transfer your phone memory files to your laptop. Now after doing that delete all the things from memory card and phone memory also and after that check try to connect your mobile with your laptop.

I think the better way to solve this problem is to do restore factory setting in your mobile and after that doing that you will be able to connect your mobile with your laptop. first try to reset your mobile device and by going in to the control panel and then setting or by pressing *#7370# and after that it will reset all the setting of your phone and when next time you will try to connect your phone at that time you will not find any issues with your mobile.

I have uninstalled all the unnecessary application from my phone and after that also I was facing the same problem and my memory card have also enough space. Now after doing that I have also tried to solve this issue by doing restore factory setting in my Nokia E72 and after that also when I tried to connect the mobile at that time it connected success full but after some it started giving me the same problem again. Now please tell how to get rid of this problem.

If you are not able to connect your mobile after trying so many tricks then you should try this trick to fix this problem. first you have to visit the nokia service center and after that you have ask there for the software update for your Nokia E72 and after that they will update your mobile software and then you will not get any issue with your phone. I hope this solution will be helpful to you. Please let me know whether this solution has fixed your issue or not?