Thread: Nokia X3-00 beeps when I send SMS

Nokia X3-00 beeps when I send SMS

Hey guys please help me, so that I can even help my cousin to solve the problem which he is facing with his Nokia X3-00 mobile phone. Every time he is sending a message from his mobile, his phone will beep a tone as if it has received a message. I tried helping hom out, but since I am not a Nokia user, I was unable to help him in first place. So, I wanted to know, what must be causing this issue? And in which possible way can this problem be solved.

re: Nokia X3-00 beeps when I send SMS

The phone is responding to every send message which your cousin is sending. According to me the delivery reports for the send message might be turned ON in your cousin’s Nokia X3-00 mobile phone, that is why you are receiving the delivery reports notification. You can change the following by turning off the Delivery Reports option in your Message settings. Make sure that you are turning off the Delivery Report option in your Nokia X3-00 mobile phone.

The tones option might be turned On for the Nokia X3-00 mobile phone. That is why you are getting a tones beep when the send message is getting delivered, and in return you are getting the delivery report which is giving a beep on every delivery of message. So, I would recommend you to change the Other Tones into Off if it is turned On. You can find the Other Tones setting under the Profile settings. If this is also not helping your, then Turn off the warning Tones and check if the problem gets solved or not.

Thank you everyone for showing interest in my issue and post replies so quickly. I feel really special after I went through the replies. Although the suggestions did not help me in solving my problem, but still, I appreciate the time and efforts which your people had spend me and my issue. If anyone is having any other suggestion, then please help me. Your suggestions will be appreciated like always.

I also faced this issue with my Nokia mobile. Even after trying many different solutions, I was unable to solve the problem of getting a beep while I received the delivery report for my send messages. But after reading on different posts on Internet, I realized that the problem was not with the mobile phone, but it was occurring from the Operators end. So, in this case you should contact the service Operator and confirm about the matter.

Re: Nokia X3-00 beeps when I send SMS

I would recommend you to find someone who is very good with Nokia Mobile phones, somebody who is professional in solving the issues with the Nokia mobiles, somebody professional and knowledgeable like the technical staff of Nokia Care Center. Just visit the closest Nokia Store and get your problem solved by the staff available there. They will be able to solve your issue, in much faster and better way.