Thread: Vibration of Nokia X5-01 stopped working

Vibration of Nokia X5-01 stopped working

Hey guys, I have recently started using Nokia X5-01 mobile phone. It worked very well for last two months. But now, from yesterday night it has started showing problems. All of a sudden the vibrations of the mobile have stopped working. I am unable to understand what must be causing this malfunctioning in my just two months old Nokia X5-01 mobile phone. If anyone has got any idea about the reason behind this, then please help me by posting your quality replies.

Re: Vibration of Nokia X5-01 stopped working

The very first thing which I would suggest you to do is to check in your settings whether you have enabled the vibration in your mobile phone. You can find the settings for the same on the Profile (General, Silent etc) option of your mobile. Go to the settings option of your current profile and check whether the vibration option is ON or not. If it is On then well and good, but if it is off then I would suggest you to ON the Vibration and check the status about the issue.

Thank you, dude for your rapid response. I already tried the settings option and check out many times whether the Vibration option is enabled in the profile of your mobile or not. But even after Switching On the Vibration option in almost all the profiles available for my mobile phone, I was unable to get what was desired. I am really pissed with this irritating behavior of my Nokia X5-01 mobile phone. Still if anyone is there to share some information, then please free free to answer and help

According to me you need to restore your mobile phone to its default settings which was installed in your mobile phone when you had purchased the device. So, I would suggest you to Restore Factory Settings in your Nokia X5-01 mobile phone. You can do that by going to the following path: Menu -> Settings -> Phone Settings -> Restore factory. Also remember in order to complete the process, you will be asked for security password. So, enter the right password if you have selected any, or insert the default password of 12345.

Hard reset or the Soft reset in your Nokia mobile phone seems to be the only solution in my consideration. So, I would recommend you do first the Soft Reset in your mobile and if that doesn’t works for you, then try doing the Hard Reset in your Nokia mobile. You can search for links related to how to perform Hard reset/Soft Reset in Nokia mobile in this forum itself to get many good responses. Once such is Hard Reset/Soft Reset.

The problem might also take place if the firmware software of your Nokia X5-01 mobile phone is outdated and needs to be updated. Updation is suggested because that will increase the performance of your device and will be including new features to your mobile phone. So, I would also like to suggest you to update your mobiles firware by connecting your mobile to the official websites of Nokia and then downloading and installing the firmware in your mobile by connecting your mobile to the PC which has installed Nokia PC Suite or the Nokia Ovi Suite in it

You can download the Nokia PC Suite or the Nokia Ovi Suite from the official website of Nokia or even from the OVI Store. But still if the above solution, don’t seems to be doing there trick for you then the last possible option which you are left with is taking help from the Nokia Care Center staff. Locate and visit the nearest Nokia Store and get the necessary help from the professionals. They will be helping you in much better and quicker way.