Thread: Nokia E7 hangs while messaging

Nokia E7 hangs while messaging

Hey guys, please help me. I am stuck up in middle of a very bad situation. I am using Nokia E7 mobile Phone. Recently, it has started hanging constantly while I am using Nokia E7 mobile phone. Especially the mobile is hanging while I am trying to use the messaging. I don’t know what the issue is. Does anyone have any idea what must be causing this issue with my mobile? If anyone is having any solution for the same then please help me.

Re: Nokia E7 hangs while messaging

The problem can also occur if many background processes are running in your mobile phone. Because of this many background processes, you are not available with enough resources to run any more applications, thus causing this frequent hanging issues in your mobile phone. The problem can be with the RAM, CPU or the GPU of your mobile. So, first make sure that you are not running many applications in your mobile at a time, because that will also crash your mobile.

As, you have mentioned that you have recently started facing this uneven crashing of your mobile, so I feel that you might have added something in your mobile, which might be causing the issue. There might be some kind of compatibility issue between some of the applications which you have installed in your system. Delete the applications which you have recently added to your mobile, something around the time when you first started noticing the issue with your mobile.

I feel that you should restore factory settings in your mobile. This will help you restore the default settings of your mobile which was there at the time of purchase. You can restore the factory setting by navigating to the following path from your mobile phone: Menu > Settings > Phone Settings > general. Here you will find the Restore factory Setting option. Click on the following to restore the default setting of your Nokia mobile. If asked for password, enter the security code and finish the process.

You mentioned that the problem occurs more often when you are trying to message someone or start messaging in your Nokia E7 mobile phone. So I think the problem can be with the SIM card which you are using in your mobile. In this case, I would suggest you to switch off the mobile phone, remove the battery and the SIM card. Reinsert the Sim card and battery and restart your mobile phone. Now check if the problem still exists or not.

There might be some issue with the Firmware which is installed in your Nokia E7 mobile phone. So, in this case, I would suggest you to update the firmware of your mobile and check out whether this is solving your problem or not. Usually an updated Software always make it sure that the system is giving the maximum performance. So, updating the Firmware of your Nokia E7 mobile can prove to be little helpful in this situation.

This seems to be a fault in your Nokia handset. No one other then the Nokia people will be able to solve the issue in much better way. So, it is better if your search for a Nokia Customer Care center in the nearby area, and submit your mobile phone there to get it checked under the guidance of the professionals and get your mobile repaired by them as well. They will tell you the exact reason behind the issue. And once the exact culprit is known, you can easily eliminate the problem by applying the correct solution.