Thread: how to restore iphone stating error 13 and error 22

how to restore iphone stating error 13 and error 22

Hi, I’m having a iphone 3g whenever I’m trying to restore my iphone using apple legit software it state an error 13 or error 22 when it come to verification of software. I’m not trying to jailbreak it just wants to restore it. I had even tried to reboot and the switching it through usb port but nothing had help me out after so many try it had being went to restore mode . Does anyone know what to do to get rid from this problem please help me.

Re: how to restore iphone stating error 13 and error 22

Even I had tried it many times by using a power usb which later show an error message. I’m having iphone black having 16GB which I had jailbreak it internal configuration is 5g iPod, 2GB RAM. I had tried many times with USB hub but nothing happed, it just got struck in restore mode. Does anyone know the solution for it? Please share the solution for this. I will be very much thankful to the person who ever help me out to solve the problem.

You can easily solve this error, 1st connect the iphone with t he USB using USB2.0 try different USB id it doesn’t work. Do not install third party software. There might be third party software causing the problem and made the modification in packet size which causes an error. Connect the pc directly to the internet for that restart your pc and router. This error occurs usually due to software interface you can search it on apple site to solve it.

I’m using first generation 8 GB iphone and I’m trying to install the latest firmware in it. I don’t have much knowledge about this. I had tried many ways to do this but nothing helps me out. And I’m using powered hub to do this. I had even checked the apple site but can’t get the solution. So is there anyone who has bit knowledge about Mac and how to repair it then please help me out as I’m in big trouble. Please help.

Here I have the solution for your problem there is two options for you 1st hard reset turn on your iphone and then hold the home and sleep button for about few seconds until the screen is black and reboot hope this will help you and if it doesn’t work then try recovery mode for that you have to reboot your iphone and then open iTunes then hold the home button of your iphone when it is connected to your pc you should get a message stating that iphone is detected in Recovery Mode then click on ok after that you get a alert saying you are about to restore your iphone and then wait till your iphone reboot and your done with it.

Plug-in your iphone on computer and Just turn off your iphone and the hold power and home button for couple of second then when apple logo is visible that time just you need to release the power button without releasing the home button and then open itunes and wait till you get option for restore on itunes. If this doesn’t work then you can try this connect the iphone using the usb and listen to the beep for connecting and disconnecting and after than you just need to hold the home and power button until you hear the beep for getting disconnect then you just need to release the power button and then wait to release the home button and as soon as you hear the another beep release the home button it will going to restore it.